Young child White Dress Home Alone Please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Young child White Dress Home Alone Please help

Post by KDRE on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:58 pm

Hello all...for those of you who are experienced with this stuff would you mind helping me with this dream as I feel it is pertinent to my future but i cannot currently make it out.

I want to preface this by letting you know when i come home, i usually come through the back door, most of the time if not all because its easy access from the garage and its my office.

That said the dream was this and ill point out in the end what i remember as emphasis. I came home from work I guess one day and came in the front door. (now from my front door i cannot see my bedroom because of course its in the back part of the house)

Coming in the front door i could see to the bedroom. I was the only one home so far at this time but i see someone move from view in the doorway to out of my sight basically behind a wall in the room. While I know i beat everyone home this day I got to the room to see who it is. I walk in the room ready to confront whom or what and i see a little girl. Really pretty young girl, wearing a white dress. When i look at her i look around because no one was home with her, its as if everyone forgot she was there by going on with their day. The blinds and curtains were closed and the house was quiet. It was daytime but looks like any house with all of the curtains closed and quiet when no one is one is home.

In the dream in my mind a niece of mine left her there with us, but the rest of the family forgot she was there as they went on their usual so she apparently had woke up, and was just playing as any kid would. I believe she had a doll in her hand, her hair wasn't done, not messy, but as if she got up and just played like a kid would for a few hours.

I'm thinking OMG she was here alone, and i ask her are you ok. She says yeah (mind you she is not scared, very PEACEFUL) I began to ask her what she did all of that time, was she hungry, etc... but I got woke up and had to head to work.

What stuck out to me in the dream was this

Pretty little girl apparently related to me in a white dress

Little girl not afraid that she was there alone wasn't minding it one bit and was in fact calm and peaceful

I came through the front door instead of the back like i do in real life

I could see my room from the front, I could hear quietness in the house since no one was home

Somehow other family members forgot she was there and went on about their business but she apparently woke up not worried scared or but really calm and peaceful and just played like any kid would play until i i got there.

I am racking my brain over this... what does this stuff signify. Anyone please help lol

Thanks in advance

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young child White Dress Home Alone Please help

Post by Glad on Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:16 pm

Hi KDRE
This is just speaking out what I sense it could be about, but by no means do I claim that is the interpretation. I believe that there is a part of you, a manifestation of who you are, that is going to be brought to the forefront in the coming days, as if you suddenly remembered that you were actually "that" or just "like that", something that might have been pushed aside for a while, but it is coming back up because you are "remembering". It could be gift, an attitude, a virtue that will help you not only with your own being, but how others see you as well. Please toss if it doesn't make sense.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:39 am

Hi Glad...

Funny because i just had another dream about a baby.. I guess that's not something I need to add here at the moment but

I'd say the biggest thing right now is I decided to go to another church once a month to sit under someone who has a similar gift as I do, to learn more, prayerfully looking for some impartation and some growth.

The problem I have is where I am, and how the pastor doesn't think its a good look that im gone once a month (which im not sure why because im ALWAYS there)

The striking thing is there was minimal concern for me continuing to develop my gift and who knows what i'll be doing 5 or 10 years from now so I definitely want to be ready and do my part. He says he don't mind but he doesn't feel I need to do it at that time, but I do, and im honestly tired of sitting in places where i have a constant yearn and burn inside and there is no teaching (or just basic) or training where I can take the next step.

So I decided this year that's what im going to do whether people agree or not and whether is or isn't considered conforming to the norm.

I just feel as though there is more and I need to know, I need to see God in that area and im going for it. Not even sure exactly how but I feel this is probably a necessary step.

Does any of that seem like it could be in line?

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:50 am

Hi KDRE Thank you for sharing, I could image this situation being a bit tiring to you, as you seem to really want to move ahead in your gifting.
I am wondering, even though you state that you are going to go no matter what, is it possible that a part of you really believes that obedience to authority is necessary, and as one that is trying hard to take that into consideration, you are struggling a bit with going out and doing what you feel you absolutely need to do? I wonder if that child could be that part of you, the part that needs to do right and needs to be okay with everyone - therefore she is peaceful and quiet even though she is forgotten? I sense that you have a very powerful gift that needs to come out of the "closet" sort of speak and that He, the Lord, is to be first and foremost in your life, everything else comes second. If that means nothing to you, please toss.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:57 am

Glad wrote:Hi KDRE Thank you for sharing, I could image this situation being a bit tiring to you, as you seem to really want to move ahead in your gifting.

Sorry for the book in advance laugh

Honestly, its not tiring wanting to move ahead as much as what can I do no my end to make sure I don't miss whatever window or opportunity that arises because I feel i have a responsibility in the development.

Most churches don't invite people to train their churches in prophetic ministry, so its the same old thing every time. Now the routine is what gets tiring, and it doesn't mean to me that I don't care about God or the church, I just want us to progress. Preaching is good, teaching is good, but without the rest of the gifts operating church is unbalanced. People are very ignorant to the prophetic, and thats mostly because we don't teach on it in its fullness and what kinds of great benefits it brings. You have people when you mention prophets or anything a red flag immediately goes up and you hear "you gotta be careful" "some of those people are always trying to put on a show" "someone said something to me and he was dead wrong" blah blah.

Well lets move past that and get to the real, im tired of talking about whats not. How about we talk about training people so they will know what to do and what not to do. How about the young people who have the gift who may be scared to even pursue because of our ignorances and how will they ever know if its God or not if they don't try. You can be scared to be wrong because you get labeled immediately and written off like it never mattered. There is very little encouragement for it in far too many places...but enough of that lol.

I am wondering, even though you state that you are going to go no matter what, is it possible that a part of you really believes that obedience to authority is necessary, and as one that is trying hard to take that into consideration, you are struggling a bit with going out and doing what you feel you absolutely need to do?

This is my issue. After we had our first part of convo, i had a meeting with my pastor saturday. First of all he's telling me he

Wants to know what my agenda is

Do I plan on bringing back the vision from the other church to try to mix with his

Ill be gone 11 more sundays out of the year and people are watching me and he thinks it looks bad and peoples perception matter because im accountable to them

Why didn't i come to him about being a better youth leader instead of this (currently i work with the youth) and he's concerned about his church

Then he unloaded other things he had issue with and the biggest is, not going to outside church anniversary services when he says hes telling all of his leaders and not letting him know if I don't go because its disrespectful to him and im the only one giving him resistance and need to do what he tells me to do.

I gave a resonable to answer to it all, for example the last point, it really has nothing to do with our church in general, those services are about money and numbers...but the key here is as you read, nothing was ever mentioned about developing more in my gift, how it might help the church, or if he was concerned about me growing in that area... so therefore this is all about his vision and what he wants to do. Im not a pastor and not a life long youth leader, God called me to be a prophet according to Jeremiah 1:5 and I feel as though its important as a preacher to get preparation for that in the midst of everything else because when I answer to him, that is what he will ask me about, not about extra church services that don't mean anything. The focus is off, and the controlling spirit is what I have issue with because both he and I just came from under one... a terrible one at that looking back, and im not sure he's remembering it honestly.

I wonder if that child could be that part of you, the part that needs to do right and needs to be okay with everyone - therefore she is peaceful and quiet even though she is forgotten?

I decided to make a move because I am the one who feels like I do, im the one who has to walk around with the burning inside, and sees how us as a church is off the foundation and won't shut all this activity down to get things back in line. I understand if you are pregnant its you who are most excited because the baby is in you and people rejoice once its born. I just feel like we need leaders who can see whats inside of the people they work with, and once we start getting into things like petty church services which you have no real obligation to God to commit to anyway, instead of the real issues or what we should be focued on, thats when I have a problem, and right now im really really tired of this church stuff. If it takes that, and being told what I need to do as if im someone's child just to visit someone or to work with a group of people, as I told him, I'd rather give it up, you can have it. Im not going to fight, argue or contend with stuff like "people are looking at you" when im not doing anything wrong. Im not a religious christian. I love God, im always faithful and in my place, I love to see people get delivered, I love to pray and I love the word... I don't love how we have been missing the mission.

I sense that you have a very powerful gift that needs to come out of the "closet" sort of speak and that He, the Lord, is to be first and foremost in your life, everything else comes second. If that means nothing to you, please toss.

I may or may not but I honestly dont know because I've been held back literally from trying to explore, I haven't had a ton of guidance in this area, and im not around anyone who operates in any prophecy word of knowledge or word of wisdow as their primary gift, hence me visiting someone whom I know who does once a month just for that purpose to grow, which is not taking me away from any duties I have...but there always seems to be a fight from the people who are supposed to help me grow in that position.

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:43 pm

Hi KDRE
Thanks for your reply.
Your "book" (as you put it) was quite interesting. I wasn't trying to imply you are getting tired of going after the gift you have, but the hassle around you trying to move forward.

"Most churches don't invite people to train their churches in prophetic ministry, so its the same old thing every time" (not sure how the quote thing works :-)

I agree that not all churches train people in the prophetic. However, there are many opportunities to get deeper understanding from different teachers and different streams. I do however understand that being in a church that trains and exercises that gift is of great value, as we personally can gain much of feedback and godly advice how to function in that gifting.

My church did not give any training in the prophetic either, so I chased down all conferences and any church services that were lead by prophetic people. I also got all the teachings I could get my hands on, books, CD's, Video's, online practice grounds and boot camps. After a while I rallied together those that I knew or sensed had an interest in the prophetic gifting, worked through courses together and started to practise on anyone that was willing to have me practise (outside the church) and all the while making lots of mistakes and learning much in the progress.

However, in doing so, it is important not to form a group that is now "against the Pastor" because he does not agree with that gift or doesn't know how to support that gift. I strongly believe we are to support the church and its vision no matter what your personal vision might be.

Aside of the church, I am still a child of God with a personal vision and purpose. I need to be accountable to that as well.

I have come to see that prophetic people really do need to connect with other prophetic people, I totally understand that. I also understand that some people had enough of prophetic people, I have seen some weird stuff. You mentioned also that people say "so and so was wrong", sometimes the prophetic person was not wrong, but the wording became a barrier, some saying are understood in one language but not in the other, or the wording used was not familiar to the person which it was spoken to, sometimes the heart is not ready to receive and sometimes it needs to come to pass before it makes sense at all. There needs to be the distinction between a word given by the flesh (which maybe your flesh acknowledges but not the spirit), the enemy (which will bring distrust, fear, uneasiness for instance) or the spirit - which is not always understood at the moment it is given, but there should be confirmation, unless your flesh absolutely doesn't want to hear it or the enemy is trying to stop you from hearing it. I can't tell you how many times persons have come back to me to say that even though they did not understand at all what I was saying, a while later it made perfect sense.

I would think the bigger issue for you, right now, and please don't take this the wrong way, the more important issue even then getting your prophetic teaching, is not to let your heart be troubled by your Pastor's response. They will have to give an account and that is a heavy burden. Having said that, there are all kinds of Pastor's, some more mature than others, but in the end, it is the purity of your heart, that will bring out a purer or not so pure gift. So the test might not be what you know or don't know, but how you can handle yourself in this situation (when no one is looking). I can feel your pain, as I have gone through similar situations with my church leadership. It can really hurt, especially if you serve faithfully. So you serve faithfully and you are being wrongly accused of not being there, God does know the truth. But as much as God knows the truth, He knows your heart. Your most important step is first to make sure in your heart you are right before God, Pastor or no Pastor. God will make a way for you, I guarantee you that. Sorry for my book now!

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:05 pm

Glad

im not even tired of the pursuit.. and I know you werent implying anything. Of course the book came from just recent fresh frustrations and here is some reasons why.

I just feel we could better educate us as saints on things that are important. I look at word of knowledge discernment, prophecy and deliverance, edification and comfort as going hand in hand. When I mention prophetic things to people prophecy is the only thing that comes up but its alot of times not the main thing Im referring to.

That said, im no church fighter, i dont cause problems, and i have never had issues following leadership.

What I am having a problem with is a pastor whom I served with for years (but he was there 30 years) under another pastor who was manipulative and controlling.

Now that he's out, and I came with him to help him, he's starting to act the same way.

Saying things like "You should do such and such because im pastor and thats what i told you to do"

"if i ask you to do something I expect you to do it"

"you guys didnt show up to the meeting I asked you to go to, don't sacrifice me all of the time"

and the more and more of these things are being said more frequently, its becoming apparent that sitting under someone for 30 years apparently you picked up some things from that person whether you see it or not and I dont have time to sit under a controlling leader anymore years of my life. I have a family and i have a relationship with God. Im always in my place and I lead by example helping you do what you do.

I dont need someone telling me im not following and im disrespecting them, and im doing what i want to do when i don't go to an external church service over and over.

Its a spirit of manipulation and control. The cap off was the not really giving 10 craps about whether the sole purpose of the outings was to train and develop or not because you're only looking out for your church (as if im not a member)

I think the mission gets lost sometimes and why God really chose us and none of us are getting any younger. I will not sit under another man who feels he has to know or control so many aspects of my life... its definitely not God.

The dreams are crucial to me beause of the timing and the seriousness of whats happening in my life at a moment in time.

The 2nd dream consisted of a baby, me in bed with the baby trying to turn (him or her) over from stomach to side.

Then I remember the baby being on my neck like you may see a father carrying his kid around on sitting on his his shoulder, and as we walked around the baby was pointing to either look over here or walk over here ..something like that, and that was the end.

I feel like God is saying things to me and I need to learn how he speaks to me so I know how he deals with me. That's important for my gift but my personal life as well and my relationship with him in general to be able to know what he's saying because its important to me to know what he wants me to do.

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:14 am

Hi KDRE, seems healing needs to take place in different lives around you,  and I wasn't suggesting either, that you need to take it or not take it. Maybe warfare on behalf of your Pastor needs to take place? This spirit could very well been passed down to the "new" Pastor now. I can understand you being upset with an approach like that. Most likely you have sought God for confirmation which Church to go to?
It sounds like a disheartening situation to me. However, even in those places we can gain. Not by giving in to control and manipulation, of course, but truly being free to do what you feel God is calling you to do. Maybe the resistance brings out a substance in you that you didn't even know you possessed? Again, please hear me, I don't think control and manipulation are okay nor healthy. I agree, it is of upmost importance to know the voice of the Lord. He is teaching you, His spirit being the best teacher of all. But aside of that, there are again courses you can take to help you open your awareness to maybe different ways of how the Lord speaks and maybe be able to pay more attention in areas you might have not been able to get a full grasp yet. The learning curve never stops :-) and it is an exciting journey.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Glad wrote:Hi KDRE, seems healing needs to take place in different lives around you,

Im most certain of it which is one reason my urgency is where it is. Its needed... Word of knowledge can minister to that.. which is why im always thrown off when prophecy is the only thing ever mentioned in these conversations with people. I've had it happen before but what I want is more, because the burn and the desire and the urge feels just like that. Of course God works in his own perfect timing, I have no issue with that lol. Dont want certain things until its the right time, but I do know im past the point of the cross and more into the life christ lived and how he healed ministered everywhere he went.

and I wasn't suggesting either, that you need to take it or not take it. Maybe warfare on behalf of your Pastor needs to take place? This spirit could very well been passed down to the "new" Pastor now.

Oh yes I do pray for him because his ministry is fresh, new and the opportunity to do much for the kingdom is there. As im seeing over time, yes some of that is in him for sure, and its not a surprise that im the one being painted as wrong and disrespectful and not following and resisting... and none of this has anything to do with my current position or being in my place or participation in what we do or any of that because im always there, im always in place and im always helping.

That said, Not that we dont pray, we meet in the morning before service (just the leaders to pray for a few) but the most annoying thing for me is, we've been here almost 3 years as a new church and we've only had 1 prayer meeting as a church the entire time. That is one thing that I completely abhor because it should've been one of the main things we did together from the start....but we have time for anniversary services and things and I just feel like its backwards, and it is!

[/quote]I can understand you being upset with an approach like that. Most likely you have sought God for confirmation which Church to go to? [/quote]

Yes just over the past few days I've been really struggling with if i should leave at all really or just forget this and move on, but I see potential for this happening again in the future, and I dont have the energy to continue going on with this. We're never going to agree as long as he feels he's the pastor and i should do whatever he says do regardless if its some outside event or service or anything Id like to do like visit somewhere. Its just not something I care to get into another discussion about because at that point its really a point Id walk out never to return again without saying anything.

It sounds like a disheartening situation to me. However, even in those places we can gain. Not by giving in to control and manipulation, of course, but truly being free to do what you feel God is calling you to do.

Honestly, I feel as though that could happen where I am but when you decide to go on and say things like people are sacrificing you when they dont tell you they arent coming to an anniversary service and then go on about how you still have to preach and and pray for people, you've taken things far too personal and placed something alongside your calling that shouldn't be there. Im again not against following but ive been through the control and abuse and I dont think anyone outside of this circle of people would care to join if they heard those kinds of things if they were considering joining. Sad thing for me is God moves in the services and its all good.

Maybe the resistance brings out a substance in you that you didn't even know you possessed? Again, please hear me, I don't think control and manipulation are okay nor healthy. I agree, it is of upmost importance to know the voice of the Lord. He is teaching you, His spirit being the best teacher of all. But aside of that, there are again courses you can take to help you open your awareness to maybe different ways of how the Lord speaks and maybe be able to pay more attention in areas you might have not been able to get a full grasp yet. The learning curve never stops :-) and it is an exciting journey.

I know it first must come from the Lord. Anything I've gotten from people I believe it was God that portioned off nuggets of what I saw or heard and gave me understanding to show me what I could do or what it possible down the line. I am always looking to learn whether im reading books, websites, watching someone who teaches, or a couple of courses I've taken.. I've gone through the Bill Hamon books prophets and personal prophecy, some by Mike Bickle and others, as well as took a couple of online courses.

The other schools were too much money so I never got that far, but I would love to be able to be confirmed by a leader and trained to be a help to God's people in this area. Its not even that I always have to be up, or in front of people, or be in a position because I don't care about that..but to know I see God doing things and that I know im on the right path, and I see real changes besides the traditional stuff is what I feel brings me the most joy. That's just whats in my heart.

By the way Glad its been a pleasure talking to you thus far. Sorry for yesterdays rant, its just that things boiled over for me with how this has turned from a simple visit once a month to other stuff of less importance and im not at the point of having to move myself and my family elsewhere. It sucks.

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:36 am

Hi KDRE There are few things I am going to share that I am almost certain you already know - but just in case :-) ... First, and maybe I misunderstood you in this, and if so, I apologize. Words of correction, even in form of a word of knowledge, if the person is not equal to the Pastor, best come either from a person he has officially allowed to speak into his life (like a prayer shield, elders, prayer partners or accountability partner, any one above him or equal in his position) or if anything, someone that is not emotionally invested in a certain situation. It is very hard to hear clearly when our emotions are all tangled up in it. I am not saying you don't hear clearly or are not able to see the truth, absolutely not, but to minister to the root of that problem, even with a word of knowledge, that requires no participation of the soul, a very hard thing to do when you are invested in a person, or a cause or don't see eye to eye with someone else. One can be perfectly right in seeing and hearing, but perfectly wrong in the essence of it all. Please again, I am not saying you don't know, hear or see what is going on, what I am saying is that getting to the true root of a problem in another persons heart requires innocence and purity concerning that other person. It is almost impossible to have either when in a battle, even just an emotional battle and even in a battle where you are right! as you already have taken a seat in opinions. It would be very frustrating to be in your place, as I can see your heart is to reach out and really make a chance in the lives of others for the Kingdom of God. It would be very difficult to have that desire curbed by things you deem to be not necessary. As to your Pastor's comments to "sacrificing him", he sounds like someone that might be overloaded or overburdened, it does not sound very joyful, actually, it does sound more like a guilt trip. But here is the thing, there is a place where you can hear those comments and not get upset or feel like you are the one being accused. First of all, according to your words, you are always there to help. So that leads to think that those comments are not truth to you and therefore, as a untrue statement, do not apply. As unfair it may seem, you might possibly benefit from searching your heart if you ever where accused before about things that have not been true and if where you possibly have tried your best and it wasn't recognized or you were maybe asked to do even more, never being pleasing enough, never hitting that 'mark" for that other person, always seemingly not doing enough? It sounds like you do do enough and therefore those comments, as undesired they are, could just wash over your back, instead of having it connected to you going off to another church for one night a month. Maybe your choice to go to that church is for your Pastor not about the prophetic, but about a fear of you leaving. Or it could spell failure to him. It seems you have been there for him for many years? He might not even know himself why he is so upset about you going to that other church?

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:05 am

I dont want to correct him or anything. The word of knowledge word of wisdom and prophecy is something I want operating in my ministry in a greater capacity...not to leaders, to the body.

As far as he and his comments, its so much to write, but we both sat under a ministry together that was very controlling. In the end I saw him oppose and stand against some things asked of him because truthfully it wasn't right and he and I were asked to come to things that were very EXTRA and he didnt see it as disrespect or doing what he wanted to. What it seems like now is he's forgotten all of that for some reason, and sure he was angry... he started me down hard as I gave my comments on why I wanted to visit once a month as if I was about to feed him some horse manure and this went on for awhile.

I have been there since before he started his church, so far back I was the one who basically bought his website domain name, set up the facebook, twitter account, had the church logo made for free from my brother who is a graphic designer, etc...

Its not that im not doing enough, and I told him this... I asked the other ministers have they ever been asked the same thing I have at any point. They all told me no. So here we have a situation where im the one being approached about something that really is truly insignificant and its not anything for me in it, not sure if it is for him but if there is any gain it would be him not me. Not that im looking for anything but when someone is trying to manipulate a situation its usually when one person has all the gain and you have none.

The only reason I know alot about controlling is because I sat under it for a long time, and I didnt like but it was very eye opening when I got out of it and saw and learned, and im not about to subject myself to it again.

So here is a situation that is created that im not the one creating, and other than the thing about wanting to visit someone, again there are others there that if there was any slack they can handle it...but knowing how things go traditionally and not much changes I doubt there is anything there that will be some huge emergency where im the guy who is the only one who has the answer. I just don't believe that to be true and in most cases its not.

The sacrificing him comments was all emotion and I never take things like that to heart, but you can't speak over a group of leaders in that manner because its not God and its most certainly not the truth. That wasnt spoken to me personally and I didn't take it to heart, I actually felt nothing about it other than thinking please don't start taking things to that level because its going to end badly for your church.

I've been accused before of course but it was usually from a controlling leader and I was of course the guy who was always there and nothing was ever said to people who weren't in full commitment.

Thats the thing, I lost alot of time with my family and raising young kids because of that stuff trying to be "obedient' or "doing the right thing" but people were just being inconsiderate and not caring anything about me really. When i got burned out they didn't care, when my kids got to the point they were falling sleep in class or the baby was sick and I wanted to give the reccommended dose of medicine, there was never a care about any of that.

One of the leaders got sick, had to spend time in the hospital and in bed afterwards and apologized to me because she saw "how important family is" because she needed it badly, and i appreciated that, I love her for it and I never really hold things like that against people, but just to make sure im doing the right thing...but one thing you can never take back is time.

In this situation, he knows why he's upset believe me, and regardless of that, you still can't talk to people who volunteer their time as if they are your kids or position jockey and tell them "i expect you to do what I tell you to do because im so and so"

I came to help and I do and have been, I have been committed to what i've been doing here where I am, and its pretty disappointing that it has come to the feeling that i dont want to be there anymore because a turn has been taken over something that will be looked at as trivial in the end because someone demanded it be so. If what i have done thus far can be toppled down by this then i'd hate to see what the future holds....lol

Believe me I search my heart because I want to learn, I always ask God with the attitude that I know nothing at all so can you please tell me and teach me so I will know for myself and no one can tell me anything that isn't the truth. I do that to learn, go to God for understanding without thinking I know it all, and in a position of knowing I am nothing without him in the first place. I've gotten tons of experience with this kind of stuff so i can now recognize it pretty quickly once i evaluate what was done and said. Its not fun and its sad that this goes on in alot of churches. At this point you could google it and see many articles on similar and worse things, some of which i experienced to a high degree.

Anyway, I dont think he has a bad ministry and I don't question his character, I dont hate him and im not mad at him... i just feel like if i sit and just do nothing, I will never experience the end of what I feel inside, and while I feel it can be done while im working where I am, there has been a situation presented to me that makes that much more difficult in the big picture.

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:39 am

If you were to tell in one sentence, what hurt you the most, what would it be?

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:20 pm

There is no hurt. I'm just not about to be subject to a controlling leader and I'd say it's disappointing that this was his approach on such trivial things

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:39 pm

I agree with you, not to be subject to a controlling spirit, totally. But if you put reasoning aside for a second, what emotions/thoughts come up when reflecting on the disappointment of his approach to such trivial things?

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:39 pm

My question is not implying it is your fault or your doing - I would just assume that this would have to leave you with some emotion or feelings of some sort over the whole thing.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:46 pm

Feeling like I'm not interested in this church stuff anymore and the fact that it created a situation where I have to look for a new church because eventually I will since things are going at this rate. I just don't feel like giving the extra push for any extras...not for God and what work there is but anything else he's pushing for his church. Doesn't excite me to be honest

love him and the people though. Not sure if I answered tour question correctly lol

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top