Looking For A Particular Pair of Shoes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking For A Particular Pair of Shoes

Post by wiselisa58 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:35 am

In my dream I was looking for a particular pair of shoes in my room. I grabbed a box that the shoes were kept in. When I opened the box the box was empty. So, I started searching through my other shoes and boxes looking for them. I saw all other kind shoes except those ones I was looking for. At one point of time I thought that I had found them, but it wasnít them. I was a bit disappointed and frustrated. So, I started looking at other shoes thinking that I should just choose another pair of shoes, since I couldnít find the pair I was looking for. I wanted to wear these shoes because they were the only pair that went with my outfit. So, I saw a brown pair and I decided I would just wear those. Right after I chose those shoes I found the pair I was looking for sitting by my bed and I was happy and relieved. Any thoughts.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking For A Particular Pair of Shoes

Post by Glad on Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Hi wiselisa58, this just being a thought:
Is it possible that you are seeking for the manifestation of a specific call or gifting and God is going to give you that very thing as soon as you are able to release it completely to Him?

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wiselisa58 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:55 am

I have been having these dreams quite some time now and I have being praying that God would reveal to me what these dreams mean. And finally my prayer has been answered. Your thoughts really resonated with me because that is exactly what Iím going through right now. Now I know what God wants me to do and Iím releasing it to God right now. Heís in control. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and know that they were a blessing to me.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top