The hundred foot drop...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The hundred foot drop...

Post by Shan on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:15 pm

i dreamed that i was driving on a freeway. i was going at fairly high rate of speed. i had knowledge of a criminal who was on the freeway being chased by a policeman. i could see that the freeway ended and that there was a drop off of about a hundred feet. There was nothing but rocks and stubble below. Inevitably, the criminal drove off the freeway and fell down the cliff. I watched to see if he made it and he did. I was relieved. The same thing happened to the cop.

Next, it was i that fell off the cliff. I couldn't help it. I prayed as I went down. I made it too.

There were others who followed me and they were all ok.

When we all caught our breath, we stood on this bright green patch of grass. One man said, "Look what God did!" He pointed to the sky and there was a rainbow in the form of a sun ray shining down, along with a refreshing mist of rain falling down just on us.

I fell to my knees, realizing what God had done in saving my life, and praised Him in my prayer language. I thought, "I dont care what these people think of me being on my knees. I'm going to do it anyway." They were thankful, but didn't realize the awesomness of what had just occurred.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The hundred foot drop...

Post by Glad on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:58 am

Hi Shan, a thought, reading your dream made me think of salvation. The law could not do for us what Christ did. Not saying at all this is the interpretation - it just made me think of it.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:41 pm

Thanks, Glad. That's a good analogy!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:42 am

Sponsored content