Help interpret this dream for me please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help interpret this dream for me please?

Post by LMN on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:48 pm

In the waking hours of this morning I was aware of my dream and being in a place that was bustling with activity. A few things stood out for me: -

I sensed I had a baby all bundled up. I had been carrying the bundle - it was light - and put it down somewhere and forgot where I had placed it. I was distressed yet oddly detached for misplacing the baby and unable to trace where I had placed the bundle. It felt like I should care and be distressed and on a level I was and on another level I was numb, detached.[/list]

There was a room I went to more than once. It had a structure off shelves that were sturdy for a while and I'd been scaling the shelves. It stood out to me that i could not scale the shelves anymore - they became shaky even swaying.

then I became aware of a bed - unmade and unkempt. I turned to see a short snake which was mostly shiny black with designs on its back in bright light blue and white. It slithered into the unkempt beddings and then seemed to go off the bed. A part of me wanted to remove it and another shrugged it off. I wondered about the serpent.

For some reason these stood out for me and I feel unsteady after these. Help?

LMN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help interpret this dream for me please?

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:01 pm

a baby can be a promise of god/werd, etc, perhaps youve held on for sumthing , but let it go recently, the numbness sounds like a hard experiance youve been thru, :hairraising: and the surroundings that wer once secure and stable , are not anymore nerd the bed is a private area in your life that is unkept, unmade, so like youve let something go, :hairraising: the snake sounds like devil wanting to take something from you, thats had access into your life,an indifference to remove it, alot of things goin on in ur dream, i sugest make some evaluations, and changes,  idea

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:18 pm

Where you experiencing joy at one point and have lost it? Have you become so engulfed into your secret things that it pulled you away? To repeatedly go into a room means you are looking for change and focus on the wrong things (shelves) Shelves do go anywhere, they are there just to hold things in place. Remember you are looking for change and by you looking at the wrong things you see it doesn't prosper. It takes set back for you to see you are not properly focus, and in those set becks you see the enemy. Bed is intimacy, you see where the snake (enemy) hinders your joy but you refuse to cast it down. If it doesn't resonate, ignore please.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top