Driving the wrong way buy the driver doesn't think so

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driving the wrong way buy the driver doesn't think so

Post by Angelwings on Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:14 pm

Ok this dream had lots of random things going on, I don't remember all of it. The only part that is very clear that stands out the most is me in the car with this lady.
So I'm the passenger,  she's driving. Irl I workout in the same class with this lady, we do not hang out together outside of training. Its a mix martial arts fitness class.
In the dream she's very happy,  very excited and wants to take me somewhere. It Seems like I'm in the back seat and she's driving in reverse,  so I'm looking over my shoulder to watch the road. But she seems to be facing forward as she drives...so we are face to face. She's driving fast, and the road is on an incline. I notice she is on the wrong side of the road,  driving against traffic.  So I questioned her. "You're driving on the wrong side? She says "No!" But clearly she was. It didnt phase her, she had a smile on her face.
When we get to our destination she introduces me to another lady, who also works out. I think she was getting us all together to do some training together.  I made a comment about the drive. I told her that I must be getting over my anxiety of heights because I wasn't too afraid on the steep roads.

I don't know if I had this dream because I had it after I came home from training and I went back to bed. And also,  my family just came back from driving in the mountains and I did experience some anxiety...As a passenger.  Lol but the whole driving backwards on the wrong side of the road confuses me.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driving the wrong way buy the driver doesn't think so

Post by Glad on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:55 am

Hi Angelwings, just a thought popping in my head - since these are all ladies from your class, the dream could possibly speak to you either about your body or workout routine? Are you coming face to face with some physical "resistance", or current challenges you need to overcome and are able to overcome?

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:01 pm

interesting thought Glad, I didn't even catch that from my dream. thanks for sharing.
I do have some physical challenges that I'm trying very hard to push through and overcome.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:49 pm

Dreams with cars are often about what's going on in our waking lives right now - or, in the very near future.

While the dream may relate to the workout class that you're a part of, it could be about a different area of your life.

To be in the back seat of the car and not driving means that this is a scenario where you're not the one in control of this particular area of your life. You should also feel that the person in control is taking you the wrong way (going against the proper flow of traffic) while you also feel that what they're doing seems backwards.

The speed and incline should also fit for you as something where you're moving quickly through something that's difficult or simply progressive in intensity.

In real life, whoever the driver from your dream represents should also seem quite positive and confident in what they're doing.

If you don't feel this way about anything at this moment, be on the lookout for something very soon - perhaps within a week or so. My own car dreams usually happen within a few days.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:23 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Dreams with cars are often about what's going on in our waking lives right now - or, in the very near future.

While the dream may relate to the workout class that you're a part of, it could be about a different area of your life.

To be in the back seat of the car and not driving means that this is a scenario where you're not the one in control of this particular area of your life.  You should also feel that the person in control is taking you the wrong way (going against the proper flow of traffic) while you also feel that what they're doing seems backwards.  

The speed and incline should also fit for you as something where you're moving quickly through something that's difficult or simply progressive in intensity.

In real life, whoever the driver from your dream represents should also seem quite positive and confident in what they're doing.

If you don't feel this way about anything at this moment, be on the lookout for something very soon - perhaps within a week or so.  My own car dreams usually happen within a few days.

Thank you whiteshadow, that sounds on point. There is nothing as of yet so I'll be on watch. This does worry me a little. praying that the Lord will give me wisdom and I'll be able to discern the situation before getting involved in anything I shouldn't be involved in. Thanks again

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:29 pm

So I was just on here a little bit ago, commenting on my other dream post.  After commenting and logging off I realized this dream manifested yesterday.
My church is starting a few classes, one being an Inner Healing class.  After church, a friend asked me to attend a Inner Healing class with her at a different location.  I thought it was strange that she would want to drive 40 minutes away and pay for the same class that our church is offering for free. Anyway,  she doesn't seem to mind and prefers attending an inner healing class where she doesn't know anyone.  
Oh, I thought it was interesting how the lady in my dream works out with me. This lady in church also is in to fitness but we do not exercise together.
I've had a series of dreams that seem to line up with each other.Im so grateful yo the Lord that he for warned me. I'm not comfortable going to this place with her.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:32 pm

yep a clear pikture not to go wiv this woman, yes im sure she wants animity, ,, disappointed :hairraising: im sure ur headed in the rite direction now, driving Cheering

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:06 am

Awesome!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:57 am

dreamster wrote:yep a clear pikture not to go wiv this woman, yes im sure she wants animity, ,, disappointed :hairraising: im sure ur headed in the rite direction now, driving Cheering

Yes! :-)
Ok don't laugh at me, but...what do you mean by animity?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:49 pm

i wudnt larf at u, i kuddnt spell the werd, si i ment the lady wants her identity hidden, disappointed

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:19 am

dreamster wrote:i wudnt larf at u, i kuddnt spell the werd, si i ment the lady wants her identity hidden, disappointed
Ooooh I'm sorry, I honestly thought it was a word, no worries.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top