Gifts and a song, kneeling beside God

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gifts and a song, kneeling beside God

Post by exo152 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:37 am

I dreamed a very different kind of dream for me last night. It was as if I was part of some kind of program with a large audience watching. I was on a stage and was kneeling next to the feet of a tall man. We were both dressed in identical robes. I was gathering felt characters (what I used in the years I worked in children's ministry to teach Bible stories). As I gathered them, I would hand them to children who were ready to receive them, as if they were gifts. The children would take them then descend off the stage with the felt characters in their hands. Once, a little girl dropped a piece and I gathered it back up, afraid it would be lost. After the felt characters had been given out, I began to take beautiful, jewel-toned glass bowls from a bag and I was setting them in rows on the stage. These too were meant to be given as gifts, I knew. I sensed in the dream they were to be given to the adults that were gathered. The whole time this was going on, a woman sang in the background a very beautiful song, which I have never heard before. Over and over she kept singing, "I can save them all." I knew the "I" in the song referred to God. And I felt the tall man I was kneeling next to WAS God and he was behind all I was doing, directing me. The whole dream felt very holy and when I awoke, the song stayed with me.
Thanks for any input!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gifts and a song, kneeling beside God

Post by Glad on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:44 pm

again, just a thought ... you have been given gifts and none will be lost, as they are given for all people, small and tall.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:35 am

Thank you Glad!
I felt this dream was pertaining to my gifts. I am a teacher, have taught all age groups. The work I am doing right now for the Lord isn't what I am called to and yet I am being faithful. I do sense there will be a change in the right direction soon.
Thank you again!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top