BITTEN BY TWO GREEN POISONOUS SNAKES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BITTEN BY TWO GREEN POISONOUS SNAKES

Post by MissLaushi on Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am

BITTEN BY 2 GREEN POISONOUS SNAKES

I Just woke up to one of the weirdest dreams I can still funny in leg muscles from the bite of thus snake even whilst awake.
I found my self going to a toilet that exited into my fathers house again, the first house he built, the house I grew up in and lived in for 17 years. In Nigeria
I was bit by a medium to small green snake but didn't even notice it until I came out of the toilet in the living room where some of my family members were seated. I was slightly concerned but I king removed the snake from my leg and just thought I could survive this, like it was not urgent or needing hospital treatment , there in the dream was a mental picture that seemed the snake came from the garden of the house.
In this living room again A BIGGER GREEN SNAKE BIT ME VIOLENTLY ON MY LEG it refused to let go, I had pulled away the snake from leg but it cut off but the top head and maybe another 3-4 inches of this snake remained induce my front things couldn't get it out.
This one felt urgent. So I and my husband begin to find a hospital that has snake anti venom- it looked now like we were abroad in London . We had been to the first hospital, where they kept sending me from one place to another one dept to another I still had this snake in my thigh while I was given the run around even though my understanding my the dream was they had the solution to this problem but we're just not taking it seriously.
Then I was led to a location in another part of the hospital , it was like an accident and emergency unit. Where I was sup to see a nurse but by this time, I was feeling the effects of the poison, feeling woozy, slightly breathless, and a certain type of pain in my thigh where this snake though not visible on the outside of thigh was still lodging.
They didn't solve my problem in that hospital. I and my husband left this hospital started driving away to go home , home was abuja Nigeria, then we were preceding to another home kaduna Nigeria, I was weak and fairly sick still from this snake bite and a little recovered , stronger than I was before . I just woke up then. SIGH
PLEASE INTERPRETE THIS DREAM AND ADVICCE ME ON WHAT TO DO BECAUSE MY OWN INTERPRETATION OF IT IS WORRISOME THANKS

MissLaushi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BITTEN BY TWO GREEN POISONOUS SNAKES

Post by dreamster on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:46 pm

i think this relates to a past event that your trying to remove from your life,[toilet time], a toxin leaveing you, thats effecting your walk in christ, being at your fathers house is the primery key, :hairraising:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLaushi on Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:45 am

Thanks drreamstar sounds better than my sensational interpretation . I thought the bite indicated sickness...when you say being at my fathers house is the primary key, can you expand on that!

MissLaushi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:53 pm

snake bite can represent poisness werds arguing duh so i would look back on any occasions where that applys, werds of discouragement/anger/etc spoken to us in our youth can linger on for years, ther effects impacting our lives bandaid nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:03 pm

also green can represent envy,jealousy, :hairraising:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:56 am

Sponsored content