Hide the diamonds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hide the diamonds

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:40 am

I had a dream about my chiropractor.  I was touring her place during this dream, but I was giving myself the tour. In the dream I was in her inner circle.  Her home was also her buisiness.  There was a lot going on at her place.  I was in her bedroom, and found some real diamond earrings.  I was telling her how she might want to put these in a safer place, so that they didn't get stolen.  She trusted me to find the best hiding spot.

I walked into the kitchen, and there was stuff everywhere.  It was a stockpile of things, and the min I seen everything I couldn't help but say outloud, "Whoa, What the heck?"  There was just SO much stuff in there, and it needed organization.  Someone was in the kitchen, and overheard me and my initial response.  They chuckled to themselves.  I felt guilty for being judgemental.

I had her otoscope in my hands, it was different than ususal.  There was stuff on it though, I started to try and get the stuff off of it.  I realized it was poop.  That didn't make me want to get rid of it though.  I carried it around with me throughout the rest of the dream.  I knew I needed to wash my hands though.

I walked outside, and seen she had a huge piece of property.  There were animals all over her land.  I specifically remember goats, and there were other farm animals too, but those specifics dont stand out.  I wondered if other buisiness owners, and neighboring houses had an issue with all the animals she was keeping on her property.  I was hopeful nobody would start filing complaints.  I do remember thinking, wow she is really expanding her buisiness. She lives in my city irl, and there is not that much land in our city, our lots are very small, and there def wouldn't be farm animals allowed on the properties.  I do know irl she came from a small country town.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hide the diamonds

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:28 pm

She needs prayer to bring out her hidden treasure. Her feces on you is you in intercession for her. She has a lot of resentment or clutter of the mind/heart. She trust you with her secrets. She is a blessed woman, and you are the one to cover her. I think you should ask her are there goals she is trying to reach. Ignore, if it doesn't resonate.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:50 am

Hi Daisy , this just being a thought, chiropractors align, is there an alignment somewhere in your life where the Lord is expanding your mission but instead of fully entering into that, you are shying away wondering if you really "fit the bill"? Please toss if it doesn't make sense.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top