sleeping husband driving the car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sleeping husband driving the car

Post by Glad on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:47 pm

Second dream:

My husband (very strained relationship) is driving a car and I am sitting beside him. He is asleep and I can't wake him up, no matter how hard I try.
The road is treacherous and I know this is not going to go well, so I try to steer, but because I sit very low in the car I can hardly see out the windows, and even if I could, things appear very blurry.
I finally manage to climb over his body and put my foot on the brakes. The car stops and he still doesn't wake up.

Thank you again for any thoughts, Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sleeping husband

Post by beepromises on Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:24 pm

Hi Glad

I'm really new at this but I'll take a shot and send out some thoughts:

Sleeping husband...spiritually? Are you trying in real life to get him to wake up spiritually but no matter how hard you try he just won't wake up?

I know people say that vehicles in dreams represent ministry, but I wonder if vehicles also represent our lives. I've had many dreams about vehicles, and I understood every time the simple message; it was speaking about something that was going on in my life each time.

For instance, I had a dream in which I was in the driver's seat and my friend was in the passenger seat of my car, yet somehow she was driving and deciding where we were going.

In real life I had become aware that she seemed to be trying to control my life in some ways, usually subtly....so it looked like I was in the driver's seat...but I wasn't the one in control....

So in your dream, you had to take over the vehicle and stop the momentum before it got dangerous. Are you feeling like you have to be the one to make decisions in the marriage, do the praying and do the hearing from God, because your husband isn't 'awake'?

I could be way off.....just kind of thinking out loud. nerd

beepromises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sleeping husband driving the car

Post by Glad on Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:42 am

Hi beepromises
I appreciate your input. Thank you. As I am in midst of this situation and my seeing of things could be very subjective, I was trying to get conformation to what I think this dream means. I am along your line, as they are reality in my life, but if there was another interpretation, I desired to be open to that too.
Thank you so much, Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beepromises on Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:54 am

Hi Glad

I'm happy if it helped a little! I also thought later about the phrase 'asleep at the wheel'.......not really 'there'.....

beepromises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:07 pm

Not really there - it really is a question that would be worth probing into ... in more than one sense. Be blessed, Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:35 pm

i think it is a 'now' dsream for you glad, the road looks like the path your on now, the blurry is unclear future, the brakes is your direct intervention, :hairraising: before you reach the treacherous part, nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:11 am

Yes, the road is treacherous, the future blurry and I wonder about my safety at times.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:44 pm

i think a key is you putting on the brakes, nerd putting a stop referee to the direction your going in,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beepromises on Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 pm

I think you're right, Dreamster!

beepromises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:58 pm

nerd ok, i would look very closely at this drm, each sentance ,even each werd, theres alot of information/revelation to be had, if things are in turmoil tornado it can pay to just stop and consolidate, get bearings , a clear view, before moveing on, perhaps some wise counciling and pray would assist idea

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:48 am

In the first part of the dream I was more focused on trying to wake him up, which I wasn't able too. He didn't wake up even after I stopped the car. Prayer, counsel, deliverance, healing all and that and more has been part of this journey.
Dreamster, could you please clarify 'stopping the direction you are going in"? Not sure what I am to stop?

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beepromises on Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:59 am

Hi Glad

This is me just thinking out loud again......this one dream by itself shouldn't be the deciding factor for such a huge decision...I think you will have (or already have) much more confirmation and prayer/peace before you would 'stop' something.....but I'm wondering two things:

Either this dream is showing you what you're feeling/going through right now
and/or
It's showing you to stop the vehicle...stop the marriage...if you are fearing for your safety. The dream seems to be telling you that you are the only one who will look out for your safety, or the only one who is capable of doing that?

I'm not speaking for Dreamster - he might have a different interpretation - but I'm just throwing it out there and telling you please don't take my word for it at all!

But if it kind of 'sticks' for you, keep praying for direction and open doors......

Very big hugs to you.

beepromises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:01 pm

i gues the current path, watever that may be, may takeing you toward a crash, when situations become desperate, its easy to make hastey poor decisions fueled by streached emotions, :hairraising: so im saying to just stop a moment breath, try to get some clarity, support, stess is soo destructive, :shocking: you said the road is treacherous, so im adressing that aspect, by saying consolidate for a moment, find watever help is avialable to support you hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:45 pm

I apologize for drawing this out. I understand what you are saying, Dreamster, and I appreciate your wise counsel.
Thank you Beepromises. My heart went with what you said.
For background info - this has been going on for years and it is getting progressively worse. Maybe the hitting of the break is because I literally feel that I am getting closer to my own breaking point, one that say this is enough! However, I will not separate without a very clear word from God.
There are a couple more dreams ... if you have any added understanding I appreciate, if not, that is okay and thank you both for all your input! Be blessed.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beepromises on Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:43 pm

Glad,

You are wise to wait on God. It's so hard to know if we're making the right decision when we're right in the middle of the swirling emotions, and when others try to give their advice, it can seem to add to the confusion.

I'm asking God to give you such a clear knowing of what to do, and a deep peace.

I like what you said about the brakes maybe being your 'breaking point' - good one!

beepromises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top