I need to get rid of my friend for 14 yrs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need to get rid of my friend for 14 yrs

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:51 am

I had a dream this morning that I was going to this a gathering, but where I was going only a few could attend this gathering. So I was rushing to get there because I did not want to loose outgetting there because I did not want to be left out. (I think a man was with me who was going to attend with me but I am not sure, cant remember who it was. (but I know i was going to attend with a man). Like couples were attending.

OK now so after that part the dream some how I Was with a friend I been friends for 14 years and we were talking but I dont remeber the conversation. There also was another lady in the dream I think she was little older then me. So any how, we are at church but then agan I did see anything that look like a church I iwas think in my dream because the man seem like he was speaking from God. tHEN i SEEN THIS MAN LIKE HE WAS BEFORE THE ALTER AND HE WAS CRYING. tHERE WAS MAN THERE AS IF HE WAS A PREACHER, The man at the alter iT WAS LIKE HE STEPED UP TO SUBMIT TO THE lORD. BUT i COULD ONLY SEE THE BACK OF HIM, HE WAS DARK BLACK MAN WITH A LOW HAIRCUT.

SO HERE WE ARE THE LADY ON MY LEFT AND MY GOOD FRIEND ON MY RIGHT. SO I STEP UP AND i SHOOK THE PREACHER HAND. tHE PREACHER WAS GETTING READY TO GO TO THE NEXT PERSON BUT HE STEP BACK TO ME AND HE SAID tHE WOMEN ON YOUR RIGHT (WHICH IS MY BEST FRIEND) HE SAID SHE IS JEALOUS OF YOU. IT WAS LIKE HE WAS SAYING i NEED TO GET RID OF HER. SORT LIKE MY BLESSING ARE BEING HINDERED.

pS. i TELL MY GOOD FRIEND EVERYTHING THIS IS NOT THE 1ST DREAM i HAD. i HAD ANOTHER DREAM THAT SHE WAS VERY ANGRY WITH ME BECAUSE OF i WAS CHOOSING NEW FRIENDS. i THINK THIS DREAM IS TELLING ME TO LET GO. i THINK SHE DOES DEAL WITH JEALOUSY ISSUES NOT JUST WITH ME BUT OTHERS.
pLEASE TELL ME YOUR INTERPATION. aLSO i NEED YOUR PRAYERS FOR MY FRIEND AND ALSO if i HAVE TO LET GO i WILL DO BECAUSE LATELY i HAVE BEEN ASKING gOD fOR pEOPLE WHO WONT COMPROMISE WHAT gOD REQUIRES OF US.
tHANK YA praying

Last edited by kimieluv on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TO ADD AND CORRECT SPELLING)

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need to get rid of my friend for 14 yrs

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:04 am

This is not an interpretation but a feeling I have about the dream. Some years after I gave my life back to the Lord,He started to remove people from my life. People that I really loved but had to learn to let go. The Lord wants us to have people in our lives that will not drag us bag into the murry pit He drug us out of. I would say the Lord is removing these people....I think it is awesome that you are willing to let Him do that...most are not. He will reward you for your obedience.

Again these are just my thoughts not an interpretation.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Thank you I value your feelings. May God continue to Bless you thumbs

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down