Lord's Supper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lord's Supper

Post by CV2C on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:37 pm

last night I had a dream that I am walking toward some kind of a feast.  I am late and the path is difficult, narrow and stony, I reach the place and find that the place is large with small round tables and chairs for people to sit around, also some benches under some trees, the main party place is on an elevated stage very large, covered with rows of large dining tables and chairs.  The place seems big enough to seat at least a thousand people.  The guests are all seated and there are lots of goodies on the table.  I am getting ready for the Lord's supper as the announcement has already happened before I came.  I sit at one of the round tables on the lawns but realize I do not have bread for the Lord's supper.  On the table is a sticky piece of cake and I do not want to take that for the bread. I see someone serving himself with a piece of rich cake full of cream.  I notice there is a bowl next to that having plain big slices of fruit cake wrapped in transparent foil.  I get up from my place and walk up to the main dining tables filled with guest and ask someone to pass the bow of plain cake.  A person standing overseeing the guest tells me he will get the cake and brings for a big bowl filled with cakes.  I am about to take a piece when many men from the back just start grabbing the peices each taking 4 to 5 pieces each.  I notice the cakes have different flavors, so I am hoping I will get at the blueberry care for myself.  At last it is my turn and I see there are only two pieces, I take one, but someone tells me take one more.  So in a hurry I grab the other piece, when I turn back I notice there is a long queue of young men waiting patiently, I am embarrassed that I have taken two, I tell the person behind me that I will share with him.  Both of us go back to sit, I want to sit at the round table but he tells me the benches are better, I go there sit on the bench, it is under the tree not very sunny so I am getting ready for the Lord's supper as the entire group have to take it together.  Both of us are waiting when a group of children and their leader comes and sits with us, we do not have place, it's now crowded and the leader tells me that the cake I have is wet and her's is better.  Her cake looks dry and powdery and I do not like it.
I woke up thinking how the Koreans were waiting in line for the bread and how so many of them did not get it.

Last edited by CV2C on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total

CV2C

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lord's Supper

Post by CV2C on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:44 am

Reg the above dream, I remember trying to unwrap the cake and get ready and also watching if the other man is also ready and the lady with the children were a distraction.

CV2C

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top