Recurring dream about pregnancy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring dream about pregnancy

Post by jhakii617 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:00 pm

Lately, I have had some dreams concerning my ex husband that have left me wondering what is the Lord communicating to me.
The first dream we are walking with a group of people and he is a little bit in front. I am right behind him speaking to a few women. Some of the ladies are ignoring me, but there is one who is listening and receiving what I am saying. It is very sunny outside and the weather is beautiful. All of a sudden the young lady is pulled aside by another, who is much older and I over hear her say "Stay away from her, that's the OTHER WOMAN!She's no good!" The younger lady says "I don't see anything wrong with her, I think she's nice." After hearing this, I am hurt. I look at my ex husband and ask "is this what people think of me? I walk away hurt, then I look at my stomach and realize I am covering my stomach as if I am protecting something. I look down and realize I am exactly 3 months pregnant. As I walk away, I pass a trailer on the back of my ex husband's truck that has a bike in it that our 6 year old son is much too big for and I take it off while thinking "our son is way too big for this bike, why is it on the truck?Why did we bring it?"

Second dream the following night: I am walking in a crowd of people, suddenly my ex husband's current wife appears in front of me blocking my view. She begins telling me about how close she and my ex husband are. She let's out this laugh that is like a mocking laugh. I feel nothing but hate coming off of her, and notice she is dressed in completely black. I look at her and ask "why do you hate me?" I turn and walk away feeling really grieved, that's when I look down at my stomach and I am 7 months pregnant, with my ex husband's child.

jhakii617

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring dream about pregnancy

Post by dreamster on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 pm

a insightful dream for you, most likely dipicting things going on around your life, it is progressive, are you aware of gossip/slander/malice being spoken about you? :hairraising:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jhakii617 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:10 pm

I am not aware of any present gossip/slander/malice being spoken of me, but that doesn't mean it's not going on. As for my ex husband's current wife, I am well aware of the hate she has for me and for the children my ex husband and I have together.

jhakii617

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:50 pm

yep its clear about ur exs current wife, :hairraising: im wundering what the baby is, as its not litral , but sumthing you share wiv ur ex, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jhakii617 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:36 pm

Not sure. We were working on getting remarried(before he got married to his current wife) and during that time, God really moved tremendously concerning ministry.We have always been close, but recently discovered (2011) we are like best friends.

jhakii617

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top