Trying to call for help, nobody answering......FOOTHOLDER!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to call for help, nobody answering......FOOTHOLDER!!!!

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:07 am

I had a dream I was laying in this bed, stomach down, and there was a bad guy harrassing me.  In the dream he was holding my foot (gently), but besides that there wasn't any other physical contact.  He didn't look intimiadating or evil at all either, looking back on the dream.  Nothing aggressive about this mans body language either. I started yelling hystarically for help, as if a person would if they were going to be raped or killed!!!  Nobody was hearing my cries for help!  I kept screaming though.  I couldn't believe nobody would come to my rescue (from the foot holder laugh )! Then suddenly, and very nonchilantly, this man decided to leave me alone, and let go of my foot.  End of the dream!  Im thinking its a play on words somehow....'foothold'.  

The scripture in Ephesians comes to mind, about being angry and sinning not. Not allowing the enemy to gain a foothold on us. I have been harboring some resentment towards my mom, and Im pretty sure this is what the dream is about. I woke up another night this week, and the thought in the front of my mind was so strong..."Dont wait until she is gone to realize that you do actually want her around (my mom)...because then you will miss her and it will be too late" I have been feeling very hurt, that shes not interested in coming to my children's special events. It does trigger hurts from my past, when she was absent. I have been mad at since her last selfish act of wanting to miss one of my kids special things (simply just wanted to stay home). I resent the fact she wasn't around for me as a mom, and that she doesn't care to be around for my kids either. Could use some prayers folks.

Thoughts????

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying to call for help, nobody answering......FOOTHOLDER!!!!

Post by dreamster on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:54 pm

hi deesy Flower Power do you feel like thers unawsered prays in ur life, or you are crying for help sumwhere, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top