2 DREAMS ABOUT EX WIFE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 DREAMS ABOUT EX WIFE

Post by mathieu1986 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:38 am

I had 2 dreams about my ex wife... One about 5 days ago. Then the other last night. This is DEC. 16th as I'm writing this. The first dream was she came up to me and was pulling off her engagement ring that her fiance gave her and telling me basically that she was calling it off. In real life she is engaged already to another man. I can remember the exact words used in the first dream but that's basically what was being said. The second dream we where sitting in an highschool classroom she was sitting in front of me and she passed a letter to me , I opened it and basically glanced through it and it was a letter apologizing for how she had been acting and wanted to know if I would take her back. That was the dream. I'm not really emotionally tied to her anymore. And I don't think she is but I don't understand why I would have these dreams. I'm not trying to put any confidence in these being that she really will want to get back with me. I just really would like to have someone tell me what they think... O and another thing...in that second dream I asked her.. "Why don't you want to be with your fiance?" She said well he doesn't want to bring me around any of his friends... So anyways that's it. Thanks for the help! God bless!

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 DREAMS ABOUT EX WIFE

Post by hairttonia on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:36 am

how long divorced. Perhaps yours it is one of the marriages that God joined together, tell death do you part.

hairttonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top