Recurring dreams about my ex husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring dreams about my ex husband

Post by dreamer3315 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:41 am

I have had recurring dreams (at least 10) about my ex husband. In some I'm back with him. In some, he is trying to kill my current husband. In some, I'm telling him I don't want to be with him anymore. Last night, he was bashing out the windows out of my current husband's car. Last year I had the same type recurring dreams about him and ended up running into him in the mall (after 5 years of not seeing him). He has made it very clear he does not want my current marriage to succeed and would even work witchcraft against us. Our relationship was extremely unhealthy and after 3 years of marriage (physical and emotional abuse) we divorced. I've asked myself is he symbolic of something...but not sure. Please help!

Note: Last night at 1am God woke both my husband and I up to pray. It was an extreme eerie feeling in our home.

dreamer3315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring dreams about my ex husband

Post by mathieu1986 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:08 pm

You still might have an ungodly soul tie with your ex. This might be what's working against you. Your dream might suggest the same thing. I've had two dreams about my exwife this week. We have been divorced since August of this year. She is already engaged to another man. The first dream she came to me and was pulling off her engagement ring saying she was gonna call it off. And then the second dream was we were in a class room and she was sitting infront of me and wrote me a letter apologizing for everything and asking me if I would take her back. So I dunno I'm kinda wondering what all this means myself

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top