Please interprete my dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please interprete my dream

Post by MissLaushi on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:46 am

I and my little daughter were walking in a shrubby environment which is placed in my fathers first house he built where I lived for my first 17 years. Suddenly from around the stump of a tree a silky black snake arises, while my daughter was behind me and bit my middle finger I start to panic a little and wondered in the dream how to get the venom out because it means I will die. I start to press the finger in the effort to get the venom out it starts to ooze out in large quantity and finally a dark paste oozes out. Then I find my self seated on the chair in the house and this same snakes bites me on my bum and I go on to press it again and find large quantities of venom pouring out and finally this dark paste again. As my breathing is slightly disturbed and hardly much panic I take the snake by the neck put it on a table and used an object to destroy the head , shattered it into pieces and then I woke up.

Before I slept the night I had this dream I was worried about my dad and his spiritual state because every time I talk to him about anything Gid reveals to me in visions and dreams he always gets angry and argues and reacts etc even if the details don't have anything to do with him.
Please can you interprete this dream.
I have been bringing my dad before the Lord in prayer for any deliverance he needs and also for a total surrender to JESUS ,
Thank you

MissLaushi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please interprete my dream

Post by dreamster on Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:32 am

best put it in the dreams/visions dept, hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please interprete my dream

Post by MissLaushi on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:16 am