Being caught up in a tornado

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being caught up in a tornado

Post by rhett69 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:43 pm

I had a dream about 3 months ago that is causing my mind to be troubled. I dreamed my husband and I were driving down a familiar road and just before heading around a curve I saw trees getting sucked up into the sky and it appeared to be Christmas trees so I asked my husband if those were Christmas trees and he said it was a tornado. As soon as he said it our car was sucked up into the tornado. I remember yelling for Jesus help and then I was back on the ground safe in my vehicle with his aunt sitting where he had been. The only other tornado dream I've ever had which was about 12 years ago came true. I was at my parents house and saw a tornado coming my way, then it was over and my next door neighbor and I were sitting on my parents front porch. A few weeks later my neighbor came to my house and told me his mom was just killed in a crash. A few weeks or months after that my dad died from a heart attack. I would appreciate any insight on this dream

rhett69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being caught up in a tornado

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:17 pm

it may well be a symbollik drm of you going into a storm around christmas time, arguing perhaps wiv relatives, duh

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top