caring for abandoned baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

caring for abandoned baby

Post by happiness80 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:02 pm

Hi all, I had this dream a few nights back;

In the dream this time I am walking with my sisters boyfriend and we seem to be outside somewhere unfamiliar to me, it is night time and I can clearly see the stars in the sky. I get very excited and see stars moving and say "look I saw a shooting star!" I point out the stars that are moving, I also mistake one for a flying plane but do see about 2 shooting stars. im feeling really excited at this point.

We are then in an unfamiliar street and the dream gets a little weird because even though it is my sisters boyfriend, he seems to be acting like mine and others I pass by get the impression he is with me. it just seems we have a close friendship and are comfortable with one another. Then it seems some lady has abandoned her baby/child about 4 or 5 years old. Seems Im then taking care of this child with my sisters boyfriend, we clean the child up and take it with us so this child is safe. The focus in the second part of this dream is me and my sisters boyfriend looking after the child together and caring for it.

I didn't have any particularly strong feelings in this dream, just that I was comfortable looking after the child and I also didn't think much more of my sisters boyfriend being with me, I felt a little concerned that others thought we were together but wasn't so fussed.

In real life, my sisters boyfriend isn't a Christian and they are in a very strong relationship for about 3 years. He is extremely caring and loving with her so I def know he is symbolic.I also do not see them often as they live in another city. Im wondering what the baby could be symbolic of. The shooting stars seem to stand out because not long agoI dreamt of seeing comets and this seems similar.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: caring for abandoned baby

Post by Glad on Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Hi, a thought - maybe the shooting star is a rapid revelation (light) that will enlighten something that has to do with your take on relationship and something that has either happened to you 4,5 years ago or when you were 4,5 years old and since you are taking care of the baby in a secure environment (your sister and her boyfriend that you are comfortable with),
I would assume that healing and wholeness is going to possibly take place. Please dismiss if it doesn't make sense.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:01 pm

Glad wrote:Hi, a thought - maybe the shooting star is a rapid revelation (light) that will enlighten something that has to do with your take on relationship and something that has either happened to you 4,5 years ago or when you were 4,5 years old and since you are taking care of the baby in a secure environment (your sister and her boyfriend that you are comfortable with),
I would assume that healing and wholeness is going to possibly take place. Please dismiss if it doesn't make sense.

Thank you Glad! Over the past week I've been sitting on this dream and its interesting because some things have suddenly been revealed and it is to do with relationships. What you said about rapid revelation that might enlighten me in this area was actually bang on. It only hit me the other day and seems the lord has given me a suddenly moment that has changed my perspective on a personal situation concerning relationships. It was literally like my eyes got opened to something I had never seen or thought about before.

Thank you and blessings!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top