Recurring Dreams About Car Going In Reverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring Dreams About Car Going In Reverse

Post by wiselisa58 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:21 am

I have been having a recurring dream/theme about going backwards in a car.

In my first dream I was driving and I started driving very fast. Then I came to a red light where I was trying to stop and the car started rolling backwards. I was putting my foot on the brake but the car wouldn't stop. Then a message appeared in the car and I was able to proceed forward.

In my second dream I came out the house to get in the car and I noticed that the road was block, so I couldnít go my normal way. †Instead I was going to have back up down the street to go another way.

In my third dream I came out the house and I got in the backseat of the car. †I was trying to see how I was going to see around the front seat, so I could how to drive. †Then I saw my mother come and she was standing in front of the car doing something to the hood of the car. †Then the car started going in reverse really fast and I was pushing down on the brake trying to stop the car and I was trying to put the car in park. †Finally the car stopped.

In my latest dream I came out the house to get in the car and I noticed that the road was block, so I couldnít go the way I usually go. †I was going to have to back up and turn around. †So, my mother gets in on the passenger side and I got on the driver side. †Itís like I was standing up and hanging halfway out of the car. †So, I started backing the car up and was trying to miss cars that were parked. †Itís like I wasnít really looking at the road, so I wasnít aware of what was in the road, so my mother was telling me to be careful. †Finally, I was able to back up and turn the car around to go a different direction.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring Dreams About Car Going In Reverse

Post by dreamer3315 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:28 pm

Is there something in your life that you feel as if you are going backwards? †This seems like it's referring to an aspect of your life that you may feel you don't have much control over.

dreamer3315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top