PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS VISION I HAVE RECEIVED WHEN SEEKING DIRECTION FROM GOD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS VISION I HAVE RECEIVED WHEN SEEKING DIRECTION FROM GOD

Post by danny.j.mcdonogh on Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:00 am

I saw a long pathway leading to a four legged Gazebo tent, helicopters were flying out of the top of the tent, the I saw that at the beginning of the path was a rock archway that looked like a natural formation which had grown there, on the front of the rock formation was glowing lightning blue writing which I could not read.

danny.j.mcdonogh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS VISION I HAVE RECEIVED WHEN SEEKING DIRECTION FROM GOD

Post by Chas992 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:11 pm

What were your feelings?

Chas992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS VISION I HAVE RECEIVED WHEN SEEKING DIRECTION FROM GOD

Post by danny.j.mcdonogh on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:22 pm

I have been struggling paralyzed with double mindedness, I am at a crossroads with 5 or 6 options to pursue, problem is none of the options inspire me for more than a short period of time.

danny.j.mcdonogh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chas992 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:39 am

What is your Christian standing--that is, do you read your bible daily, do you go to church, ect.?

Chas992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danny.j.mcdonogh on Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:42 am

I would call myself a strong Christian, I live to see the Kingdom come.

danny.j.mcdonogh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:41 am

scratching chin scratching chin im sure the symbolls in ur dream will relate to you, most likely a picture of your current direction, the archway being significant as a established entrance sounds like god the rock of ages, idea ,,the tent like in the wilderness, a tempary temple,,the helicopters i have no idea, laugh

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chas992 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Maybe it would help if you asked yourself some questions--in prayer to God? Oftentimes God will hold off telling you something because He wants you/me to soul-search ourselves, to come face to face with items which need to faced in order to move forward.

Are your expectations perhaps too ambitious? Is the gazebo something in the future, or present (you capitalized it)? Gazebo seems to be you, or an aspect of yourself which is, or you take it to be, open to the public. The gazebo seems to have mobility because it has 4 legs--maybe not--but that's an important aspect.

The blue writing--the bible? Maybe your interpretation of where God wanted you to go (down the pathway)?

The helicopters--that's a good one. Thoughts or works coming from you after you've 'arrived.'

Are you thinking about ministry? Speaking or some type of performance?

Well, there's a few things you can chew on. Let everyone know if you make any headway. In the meantime,
someone else better at this than me may very well post in and help you out--

Best,
cs

Chas992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top