EATING LOTS OF FRIED FISH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EATING LOTS OF FRIED FISH

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:21 am

Good morning, all. It's been a tough year, but a good year, because we are still here and have another day to do the will of God.

I had the strangest dream ever. I dreamt that I had a plate of fried fish and I was really enjoying it, relishing every bite. I had so much that I was getting more seemingly out of nowhere. It was a lot of fish, but it didn't seem gross, just very satisfying. Then I was trying to get to my mother. There was a deep body of water between us, but a wire fence ran along a short rocky wall that traversed the length of the water. It was dark, but everywhere I needed to place my hands and feet, it was light. I was reaching from one pole on the fence to the next pole. It was just the right length for me not to over extend myself. Then I thought, 'My mom couldn't have used this fence to get to that house.' When I thought that, immediately, I saw a secure roadway that I got on and went to her. She was with my niece and a couple of other relatives. My husband to be met me at the door, and because I was tired, he picked me up and carried me the rest of the way to my mother inside of the house. I was concerned that he couldn't bear my weight (I'm healthy). laugh IRL, he is the strongest man I know personally. Anyway, he presented me to my mother, and I woke up.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top