Looking For Math Homework

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking For Math Homework

Post by wiselisa58 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:20 am

In my dream this man was passing back math homework. He was looking through all of them and then he said he didnít have one with my name on it. So, I asked was it for Tuesday the 11th and he told me no it was for Tuesday the 1st (I was shown a calendar in my dream and I believe it was referring to November). I told him that I believe that he had already checked my homework and gave it back to me. So, I grabbed a notebook which was filled with papers. I was looking at through the papers to see if my homework was there. I saw a paper folded up, but I bypassed it. So, then I decided to look through the papers one more time and I pulled out the folder up paper. I opened up the paper and I saw that it was my math homework. To myself I was saying how this was it. Then I looked at the date that was written at the top of the piece of paper it was 10/10/14 and I was saying this wasnít it. Then the dream ended. Any thoughts.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking For Math Homework

Post by Glad on Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:06 pm

Wiselisa58, this probably will make no sense at all ... but are you trying to "reason yourself out" of something because of momentary doubt or self doubt? Please toss if it makes no sense, I just had this thought come up and thought I ask :-)

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top