Stolen box

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stolen box

Post by exo152 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:33 pm

Last night I dreamed I was at my church. But inside it looked like a shopping mall, with little stores tucked here and there. I did some shopping before service started, then opted to go to a service being held in the youth sanctuary instead of the adult service. A former pastor of mine was leading the service (irl he lives in another state and works in a different denomination). When he saw me, he asked me to come help him lead the service and brought me up to the platform and set me in a place of prominence. After the service was over I went back to where I had left my things (my purse, Bible and an odd shaped box that held the things I had bought at some of the little shops before the service). But the odd shaped box was missing. I looked all over and although others had similar boxes from shopping also, I knew they weren't mine. I wasn't sure where mine was, but I knew it had been stolen.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stolen box

Post by exo152 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:39 am

Part of this dream came true last week; my family and I did go shopping at a shopping mall (which isn't our norm) and the very next day we attended church, where during the service, our pastor called me forward (good reason). I realized later that was part of the dream. Still no idea what the stolen box referred to, though.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:15 pm

Hi exo152, just a thought..
I am just wondering if you might be thinking about joining a ministry/small group in your church and are not totally sure where you belong to, maybe because you feel you don't have the right tools/knowledge/gifting that it takes?

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:31 pm

the box may represent a oppertunity, :hairraising:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:24 am

Thanks for the input Glad and Dreamster!!
The pastor has actually been trying to put together some small groups and has my husband and I pegged for a leadership spot in that. We really aren't sure we want to tackle it at this time.
And I did have something (an opportunity) "stolen" from me recently. Not sure how that would fit in with the dream.
Thank you both and God bless!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:47 pm

ok, all the best,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:16 pm