3 Bowling Balls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Bowling Balls

Post by writer4him on Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:24 pm

Not sure why, but I was walking around carrying 3 bowling balls. One ball was red, not certain of the other colors. I toted them around in plastic grocery sacks. It seemed significant that the red ball was in a bag separate from the other two balls, which I carried together in one bag.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 Bowling Balls

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:24 pm

How did this feel in the dream?

If they were heavy like real life bowling balls, then the message may be about a heavy burden that you're carrying.

If the action was easy and they didn't feel heavy, then the message may be about something that would normally be burdensome, but isn't.

The bowling balls may symbolize something related to people in your life. Just a thought.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:22 am

Hi Shadow,

The bowling balls were heavy like in real life but I was walking without too much difficulty. In fact, I wondered briefly how long the plastic sacks would last before breaking. I recently remembered that the red ball was in a sack by itself and the two black bowling balls were together in one bag.

I have prayed about this over the past few weeks and just a couple days ago, had a fleeting thought about the casting of lots.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top