My Daughter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Daughter

Post by newrapture on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:19 pm

Please explain these dreams I had about my daughter. I have not seen her in a long time or heard from her. I am praying always and fasting for her. God showed my daughter walking toward me in a dream (I was not in the dream). She had on black pants and a red short sleeve jacket with the name hess on it. She was wearing a black short wig and her eyes was very big. She was using a different name in the dream and my daughter was very skinny.. I had another dream this was in darkness. I was parked in the road and I was on the drivers seat waiting. My daughter came up to the car and did not say a word. I was just about to get out and she left. She went to the right. When she came up to me she looked 60 years old(she is 23). The whole dream was in darkness. When she walked to the right , I could see an old brown and black car. This dream her eyes was small. The last time I seen my daughter she was not skinny. I praise God for someone to give me the meaning of these dreams. God has not showed me the outcome of my daughter. God Bless

newrapture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Daughter

Post by watchman on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:18 pm

I don't have an interpretation but this is a warning dream to pray and reach out to your daughter. Try to locate her and see what is going on her life. If there is a broken relationship ask God to mend it. Immediately start to interdcede for your daughter. I will be praying for you both.

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:19 pm

I agree with watchman.

"Hess" is a chemistry term that involves transfer of energy - mainly heat. Red in dreams usually means energetic - which matches the "hess."

The wig is deception and since it's on the head of her, which represents her decisions and authority - she is in charge of the decept.

Here's the part that I don't know. Whether or not the daughter is actually you're daughter, or if she is you - your emotional or spiritual you. (sorry but true interpretation means we at least consider the most harsh)

IF the daughter is really you, this dream could be you have deceived yourself regarding your relationship with your daughter and that deception is causing friction/heat keeping you from being restored to her. The only reason I offer this as a possibility, not to hurt you or anger you, but because of you driving the car. A car usually represents one's life, and being the driver, it's your life, the one of which God gave you control and free will to 'drive where you will.'

Since the second dream was in "darkness," with no color, I would believe that it's a spiritual battle that you are facing.

Could it be perhaps that you must face some inner issues before restoration with your daughter can occur?

Please don't be mad... these are only those things that I would personally consider if the dream had come to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:57 am

Newrapture,

Have you read in the Bible about the Prodigal son? I believe this is a warning dream as well. But there are many sides that you can go with pertaining to your dream.

Sometimes, we must go before the Lord and let Him heal us before we can go to someone else and work things out. However, through my walk with dreams of this nature it was serious warnings pertaining to the individual.

I believe the emotions in the dream represents how you feel deep within your heart. Hurt, confused, worried? If there is a way to contact your daughter I would suggest calling her or going to see her. These are just some thoughts I was having sitting here at my desk.....

Daughter

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top