A House and three Big, Black Animals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A House and three Big, Black Animals

Post by Sweetsong723 on Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:15 am

I was in a house with my family and my grandchildren. I was taking one grandchild into another room when he told me that there was a spider on the wall. When I turned and looked, it was a huge black spider, about the size of a truck tire on the wall to the left of us. I was terrified so I got the both of us out of there immediately.

I was shortly afterward, in the living room with the rest of the family, when I saw a huge black snake facing us from the other end of the room. His head was the size of a man's and rectangular in shape. His body was also rectangular, as apposed to cylinder shaped, and its skin was thick with leather -like scales. The snake looked at us ferociously and began to pursue us. Screaming, we maneuvered away from it and managed to get away from it, again. leaving the house.

In the next scene, we were outside of the house, needing to get back in. I realized, somehow that an intruder had been going into the house, so they must have stolen a set of keys. As i turned the lock and opened the door, I was met by a big black dog as he growled and showed all of his teeth. This dog was chained, so it could not comr past the threshold, but I could not get back into the house.

Does anyone have an idea what this dream might mean?

Sweetsong723

View user profile http://www.karenmedley.biz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top