I dreamt about the man I love, please Help, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS DREAM MEANS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dreamt about the man I love, please Help, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS DREAM MEANS

Post by Nikky on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:55 am

I want to share with you this dream I had, this is the latest one:

I was in my home and this was during the late evening, all the sudden and unexpectedly, John entered my home and he was going to sleep over, I was not prepared to see him and I was not prepared to welcome a sleeping over guest. My family met him, but they quickly ignored him to the point as if he is invisible, they were not nice to him, they did not care about where he is going to sleep and they did not even talk to him. I was the only one who cared for him, I asked him why he did not book a hotel, and he said that no one wanted him, and that he could not afford it. He carried with him a camera and allot of baggage but he kept on saying that he has nothing.

Then the night hour hit, and it was time for us to go to bed, John was in my room at that time and I asked him to come and sleep on my bed, then all the sudden my older brother walked up in between us and he objected, he said that John can't sleep on my bed, and he said that he should sleep in the lounge. I felt sad and John also was upset, then I looked to the lounge it was very dark, the light was only in my room.

John needed a sheet to cover himself while he sleeps, and all my sheets were dirty because I was not prepared for his sleep over, I then gave him my dirty sheet, the sheet was baby blue in color. Then John went to the lounge and he slept on a single couch in the dark, he covered himself with my dirty sheet.

The night sleep was long and uncomfortable for both of us.

The next morning, at the break of dawn, simultaneously, John and I quickly got up and I made my bed and I wanted to call John to come and sleep on my bed, because I was uncomfortable with him sleeping in the lounge, and I wanted to clean my sheet that I gave to John. Before I got to exit my room, John came in and he gave me my dirty sheet and he wanted me to clean it so he could cover himself with it, I supernaturally made it clean and he took it, then he went to lay on my bed sideways, and he shaped himself like a baby. He also covered himself with my clean baby blue sheet , he slept comfortably on my bed. I then rushed off with panic, to clean my clothes so that I can be ready to take John where ever he wants to go. Then the dream ended and I woke up.

Nikky

Nikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I dreamt about the man I love, please Help, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS DREAM MEANS

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:54 pm

i hope to get to sum of this drm, as time allows,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I dreamt about the man I love, please Help, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS DREAM MEANS

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:23 pm

im thinking the 1st paragraph is symbollik of a new person coming into a church situation, wer you alone care for them, they bring ther personal baggage, issues etc, but become ignored, by other members, bandaid nerd ive seen this in real life many times, let me know if this fits, nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikky on Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:26 pm

John is the man I am seeing right now, we are in a long distance relationship...

Nikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:29 pm

ok , so you feel its a litral drm ??

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikky on Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:34 pm

My name is Nikky and I am 19 years old. Last year April, I met a man on a Christian dating site, He lives all the way in England and He is 11 years older than me. We have been seeing each other secretly online for a year and six months. He is Anglican, but I am non denominational, um, I love him so much, I prayed so many times to God so that I can be with Him, but I feel like God does not want me to be with him, I have been having allot of dreams and I feel so depressed, I just can't let go of him and he can't let go of me... my other dreams are not all the same but it surrounds John.

Please help me

Nikky

Nikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikky on Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Yes, I think it is a literal dream

Nikky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top