visions, words of knowledge and discernment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

visions, words of knowledge and discernment

Post by Sabrina on Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:12 pm

We went to a different church this weekend. My husband was talking to the sound man there. He seemed very nice on the outside maybe too happy. To the onlooker he would seem like a christian. Everytime I looked at him I saw a veil of light over top of a blackhole his soul looked like a dark cavern. I got a word clean the inside of your cup and the outside will be clean. The cup was dark when I looked into it like when I looked at this man. The outside of the cup was shining brilliantly. I'm not sure what this means.

Sabrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: visions, words of knowledge and discernment

Post by Glad on Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:24 pm

Maybe this applies?
Matthew 23
25"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and unrighteousness. 26You blind Pharisee, first clean the inside of the cup and of the platter, that its outside may become clean also.
27"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitened tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but inwardly are full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. 28Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top