Not enough food

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not enough food

Post by dreamer3315 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:06 pm

I dreamed last night that my church was having a get together. I see my Pastor and a bunch of others around a table eating food I'd bought (looked like a meal from KFC). I suddenly realized I didn't bring enough food as there were lots of people there. I then see my 18 year old son. I asked him did he want me to just go out and buy him some fast food. He said no mom I'd like what they are having. I remember thinking it's not going to be enough. end of dream.

dreamer3315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not enough food

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:22 pm

I feel that the dream is about not meeting the needs of everyone involved. Your son may or may not be literal, if it fits. It's not that there isn't any food - it's that it may only satisfy a smaller group of people. The more that are involved, the less there is to satisfy everyone. Are you a teacher or speaker in real life?

In real life, you should have the same concerns about there being enough that you did in the dream about the food. It's likely about spiritual food - like good teaching. Likewise, your response in the dream (to go out and buy some fast food) should fit for how you approach the issue in real life: That you could meet the need in a separate way from what the group is having. Again, if your son is literal, then his response in the dream should mirror a real life interaction. If he isn't literal, then you should see it fit for someone else in your life.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer3315 on Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:53 pm

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond. I am a teacher and used to be a motivational speaker in real life. I just took on the task of leading a community group at our church for parents of special needs kids like my own. I had to step down as I am having issues with transportation.

dreamer3315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top