Bamboo crops, praying for people to come to our land

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bamboo crops, praying for people to come to our land

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:17 am

I had a dream that my husband (and I) owned a large piece of property. I could see this large open field, with trees all around the outskirts of the field. It was very green and vibrant. Half of the field was a crop of Bamboo. The crops were healthy, and green. There were rows and rows of bamboo that were about knee level high. This was on the right side of the field. On the left side of the field was green grass that wasn't long, or too short. Someone in the dream told me to pray for people to come to this part of the land. The voice said, "If you pray they will come."

Im not sure what bamboo is symbolic for, but I feel this is a very signigicant dream!! Any thoughts or interps welcome please! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bamboo crops, praying for people to come to our land

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:25 am

Hi, Daisy -

Is there anything going on in your life where you look at something and notice that about half of it isn't as far along as the other?

The dream seems to be about something that's underdeveloped/in need of growth.

My first thoughts were that it relates to some ministry/church/etc. The trees on the outskirts of the field made me think of Elders. The two halves of the field are like to parts of the church's body - two groups of people or two areas of ministry.

If that fits for something you're a part of, is there anything that stands out to you that's in need of some help in order to grow or be as vibrant as the rest?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:15 pm

I cant think of anything off hand. We currently do not have a church home. Kind of searching again. We decided to leave bc it really majorly lacked consistency, and organization. Within 12 months the children's ministry had three diff leaders who came on board and left, two within the youth ministry, and 3 diff lead pastors. I'm not really involved in a ministry right now. Neither of us are. I felt like the land was actually (legally) owned by my husband, and I was a bystander called to pray.

In the dream, we were told to pray for people to come and dwell on the open field. Not sure why, or what the people were supposed to come to do? I didn't feel like the land was underdeveloped though. All of the land had a feeling of being vibrant, not just the bamboo side. I felt filled with Hope. I did have a feeling though that the we were to pray for the people to come and live (or to be settlers) on our land. . Does that sound crazy? I cant wrap my mind around this one, lol!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top