Something about Praise and Worship...-MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something about Praise and Worship...-MANIFESTATION

Post by unaday* on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:37 am

Last night I had a dream that I was in the lower fellowship hall of my church with my praise and worship leader and the praise and worship team ( I sing with them too and we always meet in the lower hall before the service IRL) We all gathered in a circle because I was going to pray before we went to sing. We gathered and held hands as usual. But in the dream I was lead to pray each team member individually. I went around the circle and started to do that. But in the middle of it two of the girls (who are not on my praise team in real life. And not a part of my church in real life but one I know in real life(she is a praise and worship leader of another church-- the other I do not know in real life- never seen before and don’t remember her face since the dream) started to chat and laugh during the prayer. At first I ignored it! I thought I could bear it. But they continued. So I stopped praying and walked up to them and said sternly with my voice raised that they need to stop disrespecting God can they not see I am praying! This is disrespectful!!

When I was done telling them this they walked away and I kind of felt bad and surprised that I did what I did. Afterward my praise worship leader told everybody to get on stage asap that we are going to start. I was heading up with them but the one of the girls I reprimanded (the one who is a praise and worship leader in another church in real life) called me over to her. I thought she was going to get mad and tell me off. But instead she looked sad. She said “I am sorry for what I did.” Then she said “ You need to read Revelation 11:16” I said okay. Then I could hear that praise and worship started. I was like uh oh. So I ran up stair and right to my microphone. I started to sing but the microphone kept floating away and I had to keep bringing it back to my mouth. I looked at the other two singers on my right side (it was my praise and worship leader and a team member that is in training to be praise and worship leader in real life) I notice that their mikes where floating too but they held the mike as they sang so that it stayed put by their mouth.

On the side: when I woke up I looked up Revelation 11:16 and it says: 16And the twenty-four elders, who were seated on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God,

The rest of the scripture after verse 16th goes on to say:
17saying:
"We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty,
the One who is and who was,
because you have taken your great power
and have begun to reign.
The nations were angry; and your wrath has come.
The time has come for judging the dead,
and for rewarding your servants the prophets
and your saints and those who reverence your name,
both small and great—
and for destroying those who destroy the earth."

19Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a great hailstorm.

Last edited by unaday* on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Something about Praise and Worship...-MANIFESTATION

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:14 am

This is a very powerful scripture. This is my personal experience with this scripture. I was speaking in church reciting this scripture and I immediatly was filled with the spirit and received my anointing in my prophetic and healing and delieverance. Since that anointing, my giftings have increased!! During the filling God gave me a vision of the those events in that scripture taking place. I don't know how tis relates to your dream, but I pray that God anointes you and blesses your ministry 10 fold!

God bless!
Maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:05 am

MARIA! a few days before i had that dream my pastor prophecied spiritual elevation in my life!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:59 am

Praise God...may you be a sweet aroma to thoughs you minister to!

-Maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:13 pm

Unaday~ I am not much of an intrepreter but as I was reading the dream I could feel in my spirit that the Lord is about to use you mighty concerning his worship leaders and leaders in ministry perhaps. There are some things taking place in the ministry that may be offensive to God and you're one that can discern it and call it out bodly. I do not believe you walk in fear but perhaps slight intimidation by others. Don't be distracted by what some will believe what God is saying and doing through you and "miss" what God is going to do. The mics getting away may be the "appearance" God's glory leaving but only by distraction. There are others who appear to be looking to you in ways you may not even be aware. This is a good thing, so again don't be distracted by nothing or no one concerning the things of the Lord...even when you feel apprehensive about speaking truth and the knowledge of God! I'm praying for you and the ministry. You all are covered by the blood of the Jesus and even those to come..... praying This is just was I felt while reading....

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:25 pm

Hi. The Lord has been speaking "order" to our church for over a year now.

He's given some authority to call things into order that have been out of order and setting up the 'temple' according to the temple instructions.

Looks like you are one of these people since you have a heart for God and for people, not wanting to hurt them but requiring order in his sanctuary.

Proceed gently with a big heart.

The floating microphones seem very significant. A microphone represents magnification of sound. Perhaps God's saying you can chose to have this gift or not - keep the microphone close or allow it to float away. This is a 'here's what I think" kinda paragraph. I wouldn't say it was "fresh" as my buddy and I say when we know that it was straight from God through our tongue/typing. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:11 am

Dreamer and Nae glory! YOU ARE BOTH COMPLETELY ON POINT PRAISE THE LORD. This is just confirmation word!
Right down to the temple instructions…the Lord lead me to those scriptures during a fast a week ago!

THANK You and continue to be led by GOD!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:37 am

I was asked to do a seminar at new church on Praise and Worship- to youth and young adults...God changed the agenda and what i had planned was null and void...I stood their in front of a lot of people with a mike and from the spirit of God-spoke on praise and worship and the revelation of praise and worship and at the end for the first time led them in worship under a powerful anointing (i usually sing as a back up - not as the leader).

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:00 am

I love how God does this stuff!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:06 am

unaday* wrote:Dreamer and Nae glory! YOU ARE BOTH COMPLETELY ON POINT PRAISE THE LORD. This is just confirmation word!
Right down to the temple instructions…the Lord lead me to those scriptures during a fast a week ago!

THANK You and continue to be led by GOD!

Am I completely missing their posts?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:07 am

unaday* wrote:I was asked to do a seminar at new church on Praise and Worship- to youth and young adults...God changed the agenda and what i had planned was null and void...I stood their in front of a lot of people with a mike and from the spirit of God-spoke on praise and worship and the revelation of praise and worship and at the end for the first time led them in worship under a powerful anointing (i usually sing as a back up - not as the leader).

God is great... and greatly to be praised! Praise God!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top