new house dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new house dream

Post by mathieu1986 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:56 pm

OK a couple years ago I had this dream where I was sitting on the ledge of my back yard. Cause in has a rockwall that borders the bottom of my yard. Anyways I was sitting there and I was looking to the south where there are in real life baseball fields... But in my dream there was a bunch of construction workers building this huge big cabin like house. And I was watching this and I heard Gods voice say I have all the rite people lined up for you. And that was the dream. Little did I know that I was gonna be divorced two years later... By nobody's fault but my own and ways if someone could shed some light on this it would be much appreciated thanks!

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new house dream

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:19 pm

thats sad news, however god has seen it all before it happened, i wud say that ther are peaple and resouces lined up for your reconstruction, perhaps you should look around you, even in a southern direction to see whats avalible for you, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:15 pm

I agree with Dreamster,

the first thing that came to my mind was the phrase "God's in control"
Years ago I had a wonderful dream where god had shown me many promises he made for my life coming to pass, little did I know that on my way towards those dreams I'd go through the roughest times in my life! however now I can say looking back, that he has really been in control and there isn't anything that surprises him!

I think this dream is a wonderful reassurance to you that God is working for you behind the scenes despite the hardships you may go through, just keep your eyes on him :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:37 pm

thumbs gud points,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mathieu1986 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:48 pm

Well thank u ... See what is amazing is this year around January I had a dream where God said you can go ahead and have your baby boy now... Since you have health insurance but I would wait till October. And then he said weeping may indure for a night but joy will come in the morning I am the sovereign lord! And this dream was of course before I got divorced. There was no mention of divorce at this point. But thank u guys!

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:50 pm

sounds promiseing,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mathieu1986 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:56 pm

Sounds promising but I've had the roughest year ever this year... And part of it is my fault. But its just all painful.

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:52 pm

yep, alotta ppl are goin thru,, what what ,,but its so much how we start, but how we journey, and finish,, wher sin abounds, grace much more, hee hee ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top