cleaning house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cleaning house

Post by jaenmari on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:08 am

Hi guys.

I had 3 dreams last night. I woke up between the three.

In the first dream i am living in a house that i've not seen before, but i felt as though i've been living in it for a while. The Backyard had a low wall that you can see into the neighbours' yard. Inside the neighbours' yard people are swimming in the pool. I know these people as they are part of our church. As i'm going outside into the backyard they keep encouraging me to come swimming with them. I tell them that i'll come a bit later as i'm still busy inside the house. Then i go back into the house and i start sweeping this one entertainment area in the house. i keep sweeping in the corners because there are little heaps of sand in the corners that seem to be stuck there. And i'm trying to get it super clean. then i woke up before i could finish.

Dream 2:

I go to someone else's house. I am not familliar with the owners of the house. These are two women that i have never met. i walk straight into the kitchen. Everything in this kitchen is so extremely clean and white. it is shiny and spotless. this gets my attention immediately. As i go around the corner into the rest of the kitchen i notice that these cupboards aren't so white and clean. They have yellow stains on them like really old cupboards. Then i wake up again.

Dream 3:

I am in my house that i am currently living in now. i hear voices shouting from next door. AS i look out the window i see that there are men invading the house and attacking the owners, but they look like they are attacking the whole neighbourhood house by house. so i try hiding in the corridor behind the front door as there are no windows there and no one will be able to see me. but then i hear voices coming from my living room and these men have somehow entered from there (there are no doors there, only windows) and are walking through my house. So, i stoop as low as I can sitting as still as I can as not to attract any attention. i then look to my right and one of the men has entered the hallway. He looks around and sees me and i try to smile and be nice at least being scare out of my witts. And then i wake up again.

Any thoughts? really no idea what this could relate to...

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top