Sitting on stairs & newborn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sitting on stairs & newborn

Post by happiness80 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi all,
I'm wondering if this short dream is connected to the recent one I posted where im pushing a bike uphill....

In this dream I am sitting in an unfamiliar place possibly my workplace - but I am sitting at the top on some stairs and holding a newborn baby.  A man whom I don't know well IRL approaches behind me.  As I sit there I know this man is approaching and he sees or notices the big tattoo on my back. In the dream we chat as if we are friends and we talk about how ive started working at my new job etc... (I haved changed workplaces in the last couple of months)

There wasn't any significant feelings just me knowing he is approaching behind me and me seeing he notices my tattoo.  Also me sitting at the top of stairs holding a newborn.  These stairs were outdoors in an open space. Also in the dream I had a sense that I wanted him to see my tattoo and it seems to have changed his perception of me im not sure if in a positive way but I had no bad feelings in this dream.

Irl, this man doesn't seem to be friendly at all, in fact the few times I've seen him he always has a scowl on his face and looks like someone I'd rather stay away from. He is also distant and doesn't seem to have people skills.  Hes part of a company that does construction/landscaping.

Last edited by happiness80 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sitting on stairs & newborn

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:37 pm

i wud say so, being at top of stairs is finerly gettg ''there'', taken a rest, nu baby kud be the nu job, hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:37 pm

thanks dreamster much appreciated- yes perhaps the pushing bike uphill points towards some struggles but the sitting on top of the stairs points to finally getting there as you say!

Any thoughts on the tattoo being exposed on my back?

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:51 am

i thort of the saying ''a target painted on my back, '' but a tattoo sounds difrent,, like a permanant reminder of something, scratching chin is ther anything thats made a mark on you ,,like a event, :hairraising:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:11 am

I forgot to say I actually do have a tattoo on my back in real life - however it is rarely seen by others as I don't wear revealing clothes only my close friends and family know of it.

But I thought about what you said and yes I guess after some difficult events I came through in life - the tattoo was an expression of freedom for me at that time (I guess it was a reminder of the hardships that made me who I am if that makes sense. :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:59 pm

hmmm interestg, i think the men represents someone in your life, this kud be about a restored relationship i wunder, :chinscratch:of someone gettg close to you, to see your tattoo, not so much physikaly ,but emotionaly,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:05 pm

that's an interesting possiblility and one I will think some more on. I'd have to think who that could be.

I just had a thought after reading yours that I wonder if its about me being more open towards others or wanting to be more open (as in the dream I wanted that man to see my tattoo) Perhaps I come off as distant and cold like this specific man in my dream lol well I hope not but its a thought!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:36 pm

a possability,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:41 am

Sponsored content