Pushing bike uphill

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pushing bike uphill

Post by happiness80 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:11 pm

Hi all,

I had this short dream recently;

I was in some busy street and noticed a man who was with his dog, he seemed to be having a bit of trouble with his dog as he was calling it and it seemed to be disobedient. I am then walking behind this man and we are going the same way uphill. I am pushing this bike that I was riding as it becomes too hard to ride uphill. I then get off and push it uphill with a bit of effort. I notice the man reaches out his hand as if to help me hesitantly but the decides instead to focus on his dog who is being a pain. I continue walking uphill just focusing on pushing my bike.

In another dream I am in a wedding dress and it seems to be all lace and see through. especially the back which has an open cut type design exposing my skin.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pushing bike uphill

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:59 am

sounds like a aspect of ur life will have a uphill componant to it, perhaps something is becomeing too hard for you,,perhaps ur offered some assistance but it doesnt follow thru, :hairraising:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:33 pm

Thanks dreamster :) Ive been going through a pretty peaceful period at this stage in life so I figured I was overdue for some hard work lol
yes the unfamiliar man was interesting you could be right about that symbolism, I wondered about whether it could mean someone wanting to help but unsure how to in some way..

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:47 am

it kud well be in ur future,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:35 am

Sponsored content