stomach problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stomach problems

Post by beepromises on Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello!

I'm new to this site, so I hope I'm doing this right:

I've had three dreams fairly recently, each relating to stomach problems.

In the first, my husband and dog and I were sitting outside on the porch of our house (not our house in real life). It was dusk outside. The front door was half wood and half glass window, and my dog and I both noticed a hand inside of the house pulling down the shades on the door.

My dog growled and I froze in fear, because no one was supposed to be in our house. My husband didn't notice.

Then I was in the attic of the same house. It was still dusk, but light enough in the attic to see that I was a child, and my mother and father stood there with me. There was a bed on the other side of the room, and I knew that there was a dead grandmother in it.

Suddenly my parents disappeared, and I wanted out of that attic - but I knew I had to walk past the bed to get out. As I did, a long skeletal arm appeared out of the covers and began 'tickling' my stomach way too hard, and hurting me. I kept trying to get the hand off of me, but even when I could get a finger off, and tried to get another one off of me, the hand just kept staying on and tickling.

It felt like a nightmare.

The second dream was simple: my husband's white persian cat (in real life we have no cats and don't really love them) was attacking my stomach.

In the third dream, I was at a family gathering for a friend named Hope. (I do have a friend in real life with that name). I was with her granddaughter - I kept getting the impression of 3 - and she was leading me to Hope. We went up a staircase and started walking on a hallway that was exposed to the floor below. There were no walls and no handrails, the hallway was becoming more and more narrow and dangerous to walk on, and the sides of the floor were carved in some strange shapes.

As I peeked in a window looking for my friend, the granddaughter began tickling my stomach. When I tried to get her to stop, I couldn't - and realized she was a small demon, in a trance and determined to cause pain in the solar plexus region (sorry - I woke up with that phrase in my head, I think).

Thanks for any help!

beepromises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stomach problems

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:01 am

yes uve dun well, i try to comment tmrw, hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beepromises on Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:26 am

Thanks dreamster!

beepromises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:25 pm

nerd a very significant drm indeed,, i will comment on the first part, the shade being pulled down speaks of conceilment or hideing something, not to be seen, you freeze in fear, so this is about you, going to the attic is like revisiting the past, an event regarding a family member and you that caused you pain, possably some form of abuse, :hairraising: let me know, ur thorts

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beepromises on Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Hi dreamster

so far so good!! I'm learning of my family tree on my father's side; lots of abuse of uncles and cousins...I have no memory of any abuse myself, so I thought I'd been spared but perhaps not. This was all hidden until recently.

I was curious why my mother was there and not my father only; I thought it might be speaking of my paternal ancestors (from what I've learned so far) but with both parents there it sounds like paternal AND maternal.....?

Thanks very much, and I welcome any other thoughts about this dream or the others. I was understanding a lot of this one, although not all (good call on the 'hidden' part! I didn't get that!) but I'm really not understanding the other two..... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

beepromises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:52 am

scratching chin hmm drm2,, in a genral sense, cats can mean indipendent thinking, white in a negative sense can indicate a religous spirit, i think tha fact it was attacking ur tummy :hairraising: shows an attack on your spirit, :hairraising: see wat fits,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beepromises on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:30 am

hmmm...it could be...I've had stomach problems for years, so I do think it's talking about my stomach too...I know Mia says that when animals attack in dreams it's against your health...but a wounded spirit would fit with that maybe?

I'm still trying to figure out the source of the stomach problems, so I'm really curious what a white cat means - thanks again dreamster!

beepromises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:34 pm

nerd ok, i think your gettg a message here, also if ther is abuse in your family,that you know about, it warrents investigation, :hairraising: ,,yep a wounded spirit manifests many different ways,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beepromises on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:40 pm

I'm definitely investigating this year; things are coming out into the open more and more, thank God!

Thanks again so much Dreamster! I'm going to keep praying about these dreams and get to the bottom of things - as much as I can.
:nite:

beepromises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:02 pm

yep drm 3 really is confirmation of past issues, the gud part is ''ther is hope'', it will be uphill, and things will be exposed, this seems generational, bandaid :hairraising:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beepromises on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:35 am

Spot on again Dreamster! From what I know it's definitely generational.

I've been waiting a long time for some revelation on the stomach problems. I'm so grateful to finally get some insight on this.

Now I just need some dreams on how to deal with this. :hmm: :hmm:

beepromises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:57 pm

well a spirit filled counsiler wud be great for you, idea

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beepromises on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:29 pm

haha so true Dreamster! I'm considering contacting Aslan's Place with Paul Cox; they do a lot of generational deliverance, and I've heard some good things.

If you or anyone else has any suggestions, I'm open! scratching chin

beepromises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:31 pm

um no i cant, but i wish you well on ur journey, hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beepromises on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:05 pm