Missing Car and Unable to Dial Number

Go down

Missing Car and Unable to Dial Number

Post by wiselisa58 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:19 am

My dream took place at my grandmother's house. I walked outside and I noticed that my car was missing. So, I saw this man and asked him if he saw my car. He told me no. I saw someone else and he told me no. I asked my grandmother and she told me no. So, I was trying to figure out if I had drove the car there. To myself I was saying did my daddy drop me off. Then I was wondering if my mother had the car. Then the dream switched to my grandmother wanting me to dial a number. She was telling me how someone had not gotten back to her about something. So, I picked up the land line phone but there was no dial tone. So, I hung up the phone and picked it up again and there was still no dial tone. So, I hung it up again and I picked it up the phone and I could hear people talking on the other end. So, I hung up and I decided to go get my cellphone. I bought my whole purse with me because I didn't want anyone in the house to steal it. I started trying to dial the number, but I was having difficulties dialing the number. I tried few times, but still no luck. Then I saw that I was taking the phone apart and fixing it back. Then the dream switched to something else. Any thoughts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down