Missing Car and Unable to Dial Number

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing Car and Unable to Dial Number

Post by wiselisa58 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:19 am

My dream took place at my grandmother's house. I walked outside and I noticed that my car was missing. So, I saw this man and asked him if he saw my car. He told me no. I saw someone else and he told me no. I asked my grandmother and she told me no. So, I was trying to figure out if I had drove the car there. To myself I was saying did my daddy drop me off. Then I was wondering if my mother had the car. Then the dream switched to my grandmother wanting me to dial a number. She was telling me how someone had not gotten back to her about something. So, I picked up the land line phone but there was no dial tone. So, I hung up the phone and picked it up again and there was still no dial tone. So, I hung it up again and I picked it up the phone and I could hear people talking on the other end. So, I hung up and I decided to go get my cellphone. I bought my whole purse with me because I didn't want anyone in the house to steal it. I started trying to dial the number, but I was having difficulties dialing the number. I tried few times, but still no luck. Then I saw that I was taking the phone apart and fixing it back. Then the dream switched to something else. Any thoughts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top