Cruise ship, John Paul Jackson is the captain and Nazi flag tattoo...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cruise ship, John Paul Jackson is the captain and Nazi flag tattoo...

Post by Shan on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:31 am

I dreamed that I was on a cruise ship and the captain was John Paul Jackson. I remember the water was a brilliant blue color and I loved it and was in awe of the beauty. I met someone on the ship and married him without knowing him, although he did say he was a Christian. I then got scared because I thought maybe he would be an abuser or something and I was worried that I had forfeited my promised husband. I thought to myself, "but I just couldn't wait any longer" and I sort of hardened my heart towards my feelings about giving my promise away.

Next, I was back on board the ship. The cruise was about over and it was coming up to the dock, but wasn't quite there yet. I noticed a boat that was docked that we had taken an excursion on earlier. I jumped off the boat to get onto it, but water rushed into the boat and I realized I had made a mistake so I got back on the main ship.

Lastly, as if was waiting for the ship to dock, I had been sitting on the wooden deck that had various countries' flags painted on it. It was a ship that catered to many counties so this was not unusual. When I got up, I had three flags "tattooed" on my left calf. I say tattooed because that's what it looked like but I knew it wasn't permanent. The paint had transferred to my leg. The three flags were the Scottish flag, British and the Nazi flag. I was shocked, but laughed because I knew that my friends and family would think I had gotten a tattoo, but also because I would NEVER associate myself with anything Nazi. I remember asking someone to take a pic because it was so laughable. I remember seeing where we would dock and planning to meet my ride home. The sun was setting by this time and I knew it would be dark by time we made the hour and a half home.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top