Satan was so close!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Satan was so close!!!

Post by callienicolaysen on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:24 pm

I had a dream that I was in my bedroom and I saw the evil looking creature from the 1984 movie The Gremlins. If you saw the movie, you should remember the dark, ugly looking creatures that attacked the cute little protagonist. Anyway, I saw that ugly creature outside my window, taunting me.

I then saw a bomb or something going off very close to me. I felt grateful that the bomb didn't come close enough to harm me .

Manifestation: I work in a town that is listed as on the top 10 most dangerous American towns. It's ridiculous how many murders and drive by gang shootings occur in this town DAILY.  My parents worry about me working in this town; gang shootings and robberies are a part of daily life in this town. It's like like Satan's playground in this town. Anyway, I was very close to gunfire in these past two weeks. It was pretty frightening. I couldn't help but think about how close Satan was to hurting me as I know Satan and his minions are behind much of this literally God forsaken towns gunfire.
I have been very blessed in life; I haven't been around guns or gunfire, so this totally brought me into the reality of evil. The bomb scene in my dream reminded me of a war scene. I knew the bomb symbolized the gun shots that I was close to that really told me of the ruckus that Satan and his minions are causing in their war against God.

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top