Do you hear what I hear?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you hear what I hear?

Post by SeekYeFirst on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:56 pm

Hello Warrior,

Need a little assistance with a dream I had the other night. I've gotten clarity on everything but the actua first part of the dream. Here goes:

It was my birthday in the dream and I wanted to have a party for myself. I was remembering in the past how I use to get so many gifts from different people who I dated in the past. I said this because I recognized that nobody had gotten me anything. I went toward the bedroom and looked on the bed and there was a bed full of earrings that I had worn before and there was also 1 pair of shining diamond dangling earrings that were new and I had never worn nor seen those before.

What is the significance of the earrings? I know ears mean to hear or listen and earrings are the accessories that go on the ears, but what does it stand for by being on the bed? thinking

Any ideas here,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you hear what I hear?

Post by lola21st on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:18 pm

SeekYeFirst -

Just a thought...

Jewels are often thought to represent spiritual gifts and the bed a covenant or partnership. Could it be that the Lord is giving you a spiritual gift that involves hearing His voice, e.g., the gift of knowledge or interpretation?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:56 pm

Lola21st,
That's an idea. He's really been speaking to me lately in the area of ministry and what direction I will operate within it. I will take this into consideration.

Thank You,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top