Help!! We hate science!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help!! We hate science!!

Post by exo152 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:25 pm

I hate teaching science and my children hate learning about it. I am more creative and artistic and so are my children. (we hate math, too, but consider it a necessary evil). We always enjoy learning about animals and plant life, but that is where it stops. The laws of our state say they have to be taught science every year, but does not specify what kind of science is taught. Does anyone have any ideas, curriculum or "do your own" that would work for us? I already know chemistry, biology and physics aren't going to make it here. And my children aren't looking to pursue college careers into the science/mathematical fields. They probably aren't going to pursue college at all, but more likely trade schools. All the homeschool families I know are all pushing through learning biology, etc., but I see no reason to invest in something that my kids are going to snooze through. If we are going to take the time to learn, and invest our finances into it, we want it to be something they enjoy and grow academically through. Any ideas are very welcome!!
exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top