DREAM ABOUT TRAFFIC NEEDED TO KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAM ABOUT TRAFFIC NEEDED TO KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS

Post by msprianne on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello I would like to know if you could help me figure this dream interpretation? The dream goes like this, I was sitting in traffic. I noticed this purple van with a silver bottom detail on the van on the opposite side of the street going the opposite direction. It was a black man in the van with his window down. He was stairing at me like he spotted me in traffic. I glanced at my rear view mirror and noticed he made a U-turn to see if he could get up to where I was in traffic. I noticed him in the far right lane maybe one or two cars down from me on my right. Keep in mine this is a three lane street. There were two suv jeeps one on each side of me on my left and right. I was in the middle. In these suv's were it appears to have been two asian ladies one in each suv. I looked to my left and smiled at the lady in the suv to my left and then smiled to the lady in the suv to my right. I received the same response by each of them looking at me and facing forward minding their buisness. I then noticed on the opposite side of the street was a Wegmans Art Gallery Museum/Cafe I them noticed myself inside the building. I saw this caucasian lady giving this (buisness like with a suit)caucasian man a tour of the museum. It was very elegant and fancy. Then I woke up. What could be the meaning of this dream? I really would appreciate your help! God Bless You!

msprianne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top