Tropical Fish Flying through the house.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tropical Fish Flying through the house.

Post by indyra1 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:28 am

I dreamed that two medium sized tropical fish were flying peacefully through my house. They didnt seem bothered by not beibeing g in water but I was concerned and trying to catch them in a Ziploc bag filled with water. Then the dream switched to my brother's house where two fish were also flying through the air. I caught them and put them in the fish tank and they died. What could this mean? Scratch Chin

indyra1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tropical Fish Flying through the house.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:53 pm

Hello, Indyra1 -

Just thoughts, so toss if they don't fit for you. I saw the two fish in your own house as two things that are at peace. They could represent real life people, or they could just be some issue or circumstance.

The dream is to show you that whatever the fish represent in your own life, that issue or those people have peace within their circumstances.

The dream also shows there's a similar scenario in your brother's life. However, the fish died once you caught them and place them "where they belonged." I believe that the dream is meant to show you that the issue in your brother's life is not yours to handle as getting involved and using your own wisdom would not have a positive result.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top