Knife attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knife attack

Post by Glad on Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:15 am

Hi everyone,
this is my dream, appreciate any thoughts, thank you.

Early in the morning, I hear a noise in my house, go to the window and discover below me a group of 4-5 younger people trying to break into my house. They all have knives. I make myself known to them and pray loud prayers against the attack in Jesus Name. My children are in the house as well. There is a great struggle and I manage to take the knife of three of them, stab two in their faces and one in their chest, attempting to kill them in self defense, but later realize this will only immobilize them. Somehow the group had turned into 9-12 people now. I suddenly know it is a political party from what I feel, is connected to East Europe (no connections to that in real life).
In town I go to either the postoffice or the bank and see the leader of this party, a younger woman veiled and dressed in a light yellow flowing gown. I know she is talking to high government officials.
I go back to the house planning an escape route for us.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Knife attack

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:54 pm

sounds like a verbal attack, :hairraising: have you been in any arguments, arguing duh

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:02 pm

no arguments. I have children and we are in good relationship, I work with younger people and we all get along great ?!?

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top