SNAKES AND WASPS. PLEASE INTERPRET

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SNAKES AND WASPS. PLEASE INTERPRET

Post by mathieu1986 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:18 pm

I had a dream last night. Sept. 26. That me and my ex wife and daughter were in my bedroom. (My ex wife still lives with me until she can find a place of her own). Anyways there were pigmee rattle snakes on our carpet trying to bite us like just viciously going after us. I was dodging the snakes every attempt to bite me. I believe both my daughter and my ex wife got bit. But in the dream my ex wife was the only one to show that she got bitten. Twice on the arm. And I can't remember Wich arm. We finally was able to get into the kitchen area and I asked her if she wanted me to take her to the emergency room. She said no its ok I've been bitten before it will be ok. And then all these wasps were flying all around in our kitchen. I said man I've got to find the Main one, the queen and spray it so that when it dies all the rest will die. So there above my doorway was this gigantic was just sitting there. I took out my can of spray and sprayed him. And he said "you got me" the. He fell apart and fell out from the doorway in pieces. And that was the dream. Any help would be greatly appreciated please thank you!

mathieu1986

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SNAKES AND WASPS. PLEASE INTERPRET

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:42 pm

These are just my thoughts, not necessarily an interpretation:

When I read the portion with the queen wasp, I thought of a situation where you will have to settle things by dealing with someone in authority over the ones that harass you - like dealing directly with a supervisor rather than someone lower in the chain of command.

To know what the snakes represent in the first part of the dream, ask yourself what it is that's viciously going after you and your family in real life with the same tenacity as the snakes. The snakes may represent people, if that helps you to identify them. They could also represent illness.

The action of your wife being bit twice should line up with two literal instances in real life where she was "bit" by whatever the snake represents. Knowing that your daughter was bit should also help you recognize what they are.

Your response to the situation should fit how you responded in the dream. You wanted to take your ex wife to the emergency room, so you probably see this situation as something that needs serious attention. Your ex wife's past experience with a similar situation, however, will cause her to respond similarly to how she did in the dream: There's no need to seek further help.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top