A demon speaking through me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A demon speaking through me

Post by pewilso512 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:34 pm

This dream was strange. I was at my house in my bedroom. (It did not look like my house and room in real life.) I was laying down in the bed. The lights were out. Suddenly, mouth began to move as if I was trying to stop myself from throwing up. Then, I gave in and opened my mouth. I started speaking in a weird language. My voice was deep, and I couldn't stop myself from talking. It was like my body was taken over. I started jerking and flipping over in my bed. I felt like what I was saying was a curse over myself. I was screaming for Jesus in my mind because my body and voice had been taken over by a demon. After a few minutes, I woke up. It felt so real. What could this dream mean? This dream is different from the others that I have had.

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A demon speaking through me

Post by Glad on Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:51 am

This is not an interpretation, just a thought. Sometimes we speak curses over ourselves by what we believe and agree with in negative self talk. Only the enemy is happy if we put ourselves down and better yet, agree to that. I think it is very fair to say that all of us do that until we realize that what we tell ourselves does not line up with what Christ says about us.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top