Weird dream of a suicide that happened for real only a couple of hours later

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird dream of a suicide that happened for real only a couple of hours later

Post by Habakkuk on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:04 am

On the night from Sunday to Monday I had a dream about a troubled person going up the stairs of a church tower of a huge, old church (several centuries) here only to throw himself down from there. In that dream I felt that he knew what he was going to do, but he wasn't really scared. It rather felt like he had already given up.

On Monday, i.e. only a few hours later this happened for real! It was exactly the same church. Also, I remember a scene from that dream that showed him dead on the square where he hit the ground and how people stood around him. That square was also explicitly mentioned by name in the news.

Frankly, the more I think about it, the more it freaks me out! I mean, it happened yesterday, but the whole thing didn't start to sink in until today. Seriously, this whole thing scares me! I talked about this with my mom, and it seems like I come after my great grandmother there. I have no idea whether that is of importance for *me* though.

All prayers are appreciated!

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird dream of a suicide that happened for real only a couple of hours later

Post by Glad on Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:59 pm

It looks to me as if you are called to prophetic intercession. We do have to have discernment which dreams are purely prophetic about others or symbolic about us, but God is a God that freely gives and surely will let you know if you ask Him for knowledge how to pray. I wouldn't be too distraught about this dream and not knowing what to do with it, God teaches at a speed that we can understand. God would have already known ahead of time that the message might have not been quite deciphered yet and might use this as a wake up call to your destiny or call you to a deeper walk with Him in it and through it. He doesn't waste anything. Feel free to discard this, if it doesn't make sense to you.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird dream of a suicide that happened for real only a couple of hours later

Post by Habakkuk on Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:10 pm

Frankly, I am not sure whether this particular dream was really from God. I had several dreams lately and each one prepared me for real life events! Those events are all linked to each other (long story) and all about me and a very special person. All dreams except for this one. It was intense, but it did simply not fit in, neither story wise (the "special person" did not appear) nor emotionally. There was no peace, but rather fear and depression. I still remember how I woke up and how the dream had depressed me. It was a nasty feeling. And then, the next day, the dream became reality.

A couple of days ago I had two further dreams. The first dream felt like being a part of the series I mentioned above. It infused me with a feeling of peace, it felt good, and seemed like yet another dream that is supposed to prepare me for a real life encounter with said special person. The dream still has to be put to the test (most likely coming Sunday, imho), but that is exactly how it felt.

After that dream I woke up for a moment, but went back to sleep again as it was still in the middle of the night. That is when I dreamed another dream. That one felt nasty again. I was trying to get my grandmother (she died more than 10 years ago) out of her house because I could sense that there was something dangerous nearby. For some reason she couldn't feel the danger though and was therefore not exactly in a hurry. When we were close to the door I heard a singing voice that sang a single line: "You'll stop hoping."

The voice itself sounded nice, but its promise did not. It freaked me out so much that I woke up immediately.
I'm not quick with saying that the devil is trying to mess with me, but that is exactly how it felt. It is as if the devil himself had noticed that God is up to something in my life which he is trying to prevent from happening.

I guess it is obvious that I want this "something" to be a relationship with said special person, and that I suspect that the devil is having similar thoughts. I know that I might be wrong about God's plan, but so might be the devil. I mean, if God should have a different plan then so be it. I'd get over it after a while and would simply enjoy what God has in mind instead. Still, this special person might become a target herself and that freaks me out way more than those dreams. I just don't want her to suffer.

Also, what if my hopes about God's plan are right? Could it be that this special person will screw up God's plan after all? Would that be even possible? And what would it mean for her? Personally, I'd also be hurt, but I am sure that I would get over it and that God would make up for it, but what about her?

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top