Cruise ship and a coming tsunami

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cruise ship and a coming tsunami

Post by Shan on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:49 pm

I dreamed that I was on a cruise with my mom. While on this trip, someone was on the bow of the ship and yelled, "Tsunami!" I looked and beheld the waters receding. I knew we were doomed. There was no place to hide since we were in the middle of the ocean.

Next, everyone on the boat was sitting on inner tubes in the water. Something had happened to the ship and we had to abandon it. Everyone was quiet, awaiting certain death. However, people were making calls to their loved ones to tell them goodbye. I was with my mom initially, then left her for some reason. While I was away from her, I made a panicked call to my dad. I was crying and I kept saying, "I love you, I love you, I love you!" I also told him to accept Jesus as his savior and that I hoped to see him again in heaven.

Then, I found my mom again. I clasped her hand thinking, "At least we will die together." Everything was still, quiet, ominous. The ocean was flat with absolutely no waves. Then, there began to be little ripples of waves that began to slowly get bigger. I can't express the feeling of doom I had at that moment. I tried to imagine what it would feel like to drown. I tried to imagine how big the waves would eventually get and I told myself that drowning wouldn't be so bad and that it would probably be over quickly, given how large tsunami waves get. At the end of the dream I accepted my fate. I did not feel that calling out to God would help. It's like I knew it was my time to go.

I had this dream after hearing the growing concern over ISIS and how we had "no strategy" in the words of Mr. President. IRL I'm not worried about this threatening me or my family. I also don't feel abandoned by God.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top