Running Trying To Find Elevator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running Trying To Find Elevator

Post by wiselisa58 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:20 am

My dream started out with me being in this room and I was going to take this patient back to her room. I soon realized I didnít have the equipment I needed to transfer her back to her room. I needed to go back to the main room that had the equipment I needed to transfer the patient back to her room. I left out of the room and I proceeded to this elevator. I needed to get to the 5th floor where the room was that had the equipment. As I got to the elevator I noticed that they all only went up to the 2nd or 3rd floor. So, I began running to get back to the original elevators that I knew went up to the 5th floor. As I was running I saw someone I knew and to myself I was saying that they were going to say how I must had a curfew and I had to hurry up and get there. I continued to run and it like I was in the mall. I was still running looking for the elevator. I eventually ran and saw this door that said Emergency Department. Itís like I was where I was supposed to be and I recognized it. And I could hear a voice saying yeah the emergency department.

In waking life I do work at the hospital, but not what I would like to be doing. Iím a Registered Nurse and Iím still trying to find a job in my field. The job Iím currently at will be ending at the end of this month.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top