View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by mebaby333 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:52 pm

I had a dream about 2 weeks ago.

I was at work and was on the phone with a man who seemed to be a friend that could also have been associated with my job enough that I could go see him "on the clock". I don't think I wanted to meet with him about the job but I could use it for an excuse to leave and see him. I was walking up and down the hall and conversating about getting to see him. He replied in a way that made it seem like I should wait but he kept beating around the bush. He then said " The guys from MIT are here so everyone is running around like crazy". After he said that I began to feel extremely woosey. Like I was intoxicated. I leaned against the wall for support so I wouldn't fall and then began sliding down the wall. I did not do anything like drink or take drugs to cause the feeling it just rushed over me. Also my intentions toward him were pure... I just felt like I needed to go speak to him but I don't know what for.

I had another one like the week prior where I was establishing that I needed to go see this guy but did not schedule it. I never felt intoxicated or anything in the first dream.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum